L'Oreal or Affinage?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hey, I currently work in a salon and work with majirel colour in loreal but I'm due to open my own salon and want to look into other makes , affinage is a make I'm considering , would people advise this ?

Hey, I currently work in a salon and work with majirel colour in loreal but I'm due to open my own salon and want to look into other makes , affinage is a make I'm considering , would people advise this ?

I've never worked with affinage! Heard good things. But I'm Loreal Through & Through! X

We use affinage and really like it if you want to know anything PM me :)

I'm going to be using Affinage. It's such a versatile color system so I hear, as one my friends uses it and loves it!
I've read everything there is out there on it and I've seen the results my hairdressing friend has had, it looks amazing. It's my first choice and I love Pravana Vivids and toners.

Affinage all the way. L'oreal just doesn't quiet compare!!!

I'm a huge Affinage fan used it for the last 5 years and I'm really happy with their colour and their styling ranges.

I use wella and tried Affinage but couldn't get used to it...Maybe because I'm just too used to wella. I am going to get some more education on Affinage in the new year so not writing it off completely!

We use affinage and really like it if you want to know anything PM me :)
I would like Ve some colour recipes. Having so much trouble with this range.

try matrix its sooooo much better and they have the same reds as magi and b red :)

Latest posts

Back