L'Oreal Studio Blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dondon90

Reaction score
Haven't written on here in ages but I just have to tell you all how awful these new lighteners are! Myself and a work colleague used the multi techniques powder last week (we both have scalp bleaches) and our hair is destroyed.. Literally snapping off from the root!
They were used with 20vol and processed for 45mins..

Just thought I'd warn you all!

Haven't written on here in ages but I just have to tell you all how awful these new lighteners are! Myself and a work colleague used the multi techniques powder last week (we both have scalp bleaches) and our hair is destroyed.. Literally snapping off from the root!
They were used with 20vol and processed for 45mins..

Just thought I'd warn you all!

@Joe96 has used this bleach with great succes

I've used it and not had a problem x

I have to admit, I haven't used this new range but in the past I've always found the previous loreal bleaches horrific. In my opinion they dry out, swell, and stick at a brassy level 8 for ages.

I've just bought some not tried it yet tho.

If it was a faulty batch then that would mean hundreds of tubs would be having the same problem.

Batches aren't made per tub they're made in the hundreds-thousands, even still a faulty batch isn't acceptable.

Don't say that! [emoji30] I'm still resisting the change as my wholesalers has loads of Platine in stock. I don't want to switch to the multi techniques powder as its blue (much prefer white pre lighteners) [emoji21]

I think it's the free hand technique one I bought, any reviews on that?

I think it's the free hand technique one I bought, any reviews on that?

I wonder if the freehand is Platine in disguise?

I used to use platine that's why I bought this stuff, I will use it this week and let you know.

I used to use platine that's why I bought this stuff, I will use it this week and let you know.

Please do, keep us posted!!

The multi tech powder replace infinie platine.

I used the freehand on my cousin and a block head. I've not had any problems with it?

work really nice for freehand lightening but with 12%peroxide
it is not work well for roots or foil

I've had no problem with the multi technique!
I use the free hand on a daily basis and again no problems.
Used the Sun kissed lightening oil a few times so yet to make a judgement on that

Last edited:
Jaymz did you do a periscope on the lightening oil?

LOVE the studio lightening oil + 20 vol for 'softening' regrowth, or contrast.
Only leave on for 5 mins mind!:p

Used the Sun kissed lightening oil a few times so yet to make a judgement on that
Do you have to up your developer like with freelights?

With the freehand powder?

Latest posts

Back