L'Oreal toners, Dialight help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie howe

Reaction score
Hi guys.. new to the dialight milkshake toners.. looking for abit of help and advice on these as looking to use regularly .. am iright in saying 9.02 .. is for more natural looking hilights and tones out any yellow && 10.12 is for more iced hilights, toning out yellow but also adding a tad of ash for the icey look?? Any help will be great.

Yes your correct, I love 9.02 as a everyday to go to toner just keep an eye on it as if left on too long can go a slightly Violet colour ( like purple shampoo left on to long) I normally leave mone on for about 5 mins X

9.01 is nice aswell but I mixed conditioner in it the last time I used it cos it grabs otherwise!

Hope these help answer your question x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463998372.649329.jpg

Yes your correct, I love 9.02 as a everyday to go to toner just keep an eye on it as if left on too long can go a slightly Violet colour ( like purple shampoo left on to long) I normally leave mone on for about 5 mins X
You like this as a usual day to day toner was that ? How strong do you find that it removes yellow, many thanks x

You like this as a usual day to day toner was that ? How strong do you find that it removes yellow, many thanks x

It removes yellow really well Dialights amazing for toning

QUICK RESPONSE GUYS** got a client at 11.. using the 9.02 to tone out any yellow her hilights throw up, she's already quite a light blonde on her ends and don't want toner to grab... shall I apply to root and then for the last minuite emulsify into the ends. ??

Yes that is what I always do apply to roots leave for a min the bring to mid lengths leave for a few mins then the last min bring to ends, but watch the ends. Having said that dia light dosnt grab to quickly so you have nothing to worry about :)

Ye
Michael Reynolds said:
Yes that is what I always do apply to roots leave for a min the bring to mid lengths leave for a few mins then the last min bring to ends, but watch the ends. Having said that dia light dosnt grab to quickly so you have nothing to worry about :)
Yes they're quite soft aren't they, thanks guys! I really appreciate all the help

Latest posts

Back