Lost a regular client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulesC

Reaction score
First of all, sorry for the essay!! I had a regular spray tan client who had been with me from when i started. She loved it & shared me with her FB friends. One of her friends had regular tans at the same time as her. It was going great, each time they had a tan, they'd rebook for 2-3 weeks later for the next one. The last tan she had off me she said she loved. Then i found out her friend was pregnant & i had to advise her i couldn't tan her next time as I'm not insured. My regular cancelled (her excuse was work) about a week later & hasn't rebooked since, even when i advised her i was in her area. She's getting married this year & had promised me a booking for the entire wedding party. We got on great - i don't know where i went wrong. I keep thinking its a tricky time financially for clients but don't understand why she stopped so suddenly. Would you just forget about it? x

she'll come back to you, you havent done anything wrong, with time she'll come back, dont personalise it and assume its to do with you, could be numerous things going on in her life

she'll come back to you, you havent done anything wrong, with time she'll come back, dont personalise it and assume its to do with you, could be numerous things going on in her life

That is what i was really hoping to hear. Thank you Lovlee x

Just my opinion here.... Also dont think its down to your ability... Maybe her and her friend liked the fact they got their tans together and because you refused to tan while pregnant (quite rightly if your insurance doesnt cover you for this) and decided to go somwhere that will together... Really wouldnt take it personally xx

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Just my opinion here.... Also dont think its down to your ability... Maybe her and her friend liked the fact they got their tans together and because you refused to tan while pregnant (quite rightly if your insurance doesnt cover you for this) and decided to go somwhere that will together... Really wouldnt take it personally xx

My thinking as well! I have had this happen to me when friends come together for treatments. I had 2 come for brazilians for a long time and then it became difficult to book them in - either short notice, work commitments etc and I have not seen them since. I guess they try a new place and go together until something else crops up. Just the way it is sometimes.

That had crossed my mind, but thought she would be wanting to trial tans for her wedding by now. never mind x

My thinking as well! I have had this happen to me when friends come together for treatments. I had 2 come for brazilians for a long time and then it became difficult to book them in - either short notice, work commitments etc and I have not seen them since. I guess they try a new place and go together until something else crops up. Just the way it is sometimes.

This had also crossed my mind. Thanks Essentia x

Latest posts

Back