Lost certificates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Angelof1980

Reaction score
So i initially trained in nails 20 years ago. Have done several courses since. Have recently lost all my certificates. Is there anyway round this to get accredited certificates again without costing a fortune. I have contacted the companies i trained with, no one can help x

Haircutz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
You only need a basic manicure and pedicure certificate to obtain basic insurance cover.

ellasmum

Reaction score
I’ve done exactly the same thing!

Amber5748

Reaction score
Surprised the companies you did your training with can't help. Surely they keep a list of who has done the training with them. I would have thought once you prove who you are it would be just a matter of printing them off again.

Training

Training Academy
Premium Geek
Reaction score
So i initially trained in nails 20 years ago. Have done several courses since. Have recently lost all my certificates. Is there anyway round this to get accredited certificates again without costing a fortune. I have contacted the companies i trained with, no one can help x
You can do my ABT Accredited Online Courses which are a lot cheaper than ‘face to face’.

Reaction score
Do u buy from Ellisons, A&F, S2? Have u checked all the emails u have ever exchanged with them setting up accounts see if u have an email with a certificate proving your qualifications? Have u asked any of your suppliers if they have copies of your qual? Have u asked any of your previous insurers or checked all of the emails when u set up new insurance in the past?
So, annoying when paperwork goes missing but often we have electronic copies we have forgotten🤞🏻

Latest posts