Lost certificates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angelof1980

Reaction score
So i initially trained in nails 20 years ago. Have done several courses since. Have recently lost all my certificates. Is there anyway round this to get accredited certificates again without costing a fortune. I have contacted the companies i trained with, no one can help x

You only need a basic manicure and pedicure certificate to obtain basic insurance cover.

I’ve done exactly the same thing!

Surprised the companies you did your training with can't help. Surely they keep a list of who has done the training with them. I would have thought once you prove who you are it would be just a matter of printing them off again.

So i initially trained in nails 20 years ago. Have done several courses since. Have recently lost all my certificates. Is there anyway round this to get accredited certificates again without costing a fortune. I have contacted the companies i trained with, no one can help x

You can do my ABT Accredited Online Courses which are a lot cheaper than ‘face to face’.

Do u buy from Ellisons, A&F, S2? Have u checked all the emails u have ever exchanged with them setting up accounts see if u have an email with a certificate proving your qualifications? Have u asked any of your suppliers if they have copies of your qual? Have u asked any of your previous insurers or checked all of the emails when u set up new insurance in the past?
So, annoying when paperwork goes missing but often we have electronic copies we have forgotten🤞🏻

Latest posts

Back