Lost clients....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAQUEL

Reaction score
I have a strange mix of clients... (as we all do)... from students, ladies of leisure and er... lapdancers. Recently, I have had alot of problems regarding appointments from the latter... I do not wish to sterotype or offend just incase any of you subsidise the nail tech salary by strutting ya stuff... but out of 6 of them, only one understands the system of booking!!!.
One client asked me to put her throughout the book then did not show then asked me to come to her house! another rang 10 minutes late and said "do I have an appointment tonight?" and the others just sleep thru their appoinments at 3pm,, between them i have lost approx 25 slots in total (i am self emloyed, always fully booked, work full time elsewhere and travel from bloody leeds to newcastle to get to my salon!!!) I have had no apologies or explanations from this gang they just expect me to do their nails at the drop of the hat... I have kept one girl as a client as she never fails me ( her best friend is a creative trained tech but lives too far away!)... and she told me that her work pals no longer come to me cos they go to the local non standard salon!!!She overheard one complaining she had no nail plate left...
So ladies and gents... that must be a first... I have lost clients to the local drill factory- should i feel upset or relived to lose such messing clients? I am a tad insulted- I only use creative and ez flow products and they choose to have their nails done in a place far from funky.... I dont know....

I think it is better to fill their appointments with other new clients who will keep up their promises (turning up for a booking)...

On the otherside, I think they will come back....can't imagine a lap dancer trying to get some money in her g string and her nails dropping off .... lololol

I wish you good luck raquel....and I hope you fill your now free time with better clients....

Yollie

That Is Shocking Raquel - I Bet It Dont Take Long Before They Come Back To A Salon That Looks After Thier Clients And Get What They Pay For

I really woudn't take offence. They clearly didn't value your services as much as they should and that's why they messed you around so much.

I'm pretty sure they'll soon realise the vast difference in service and what they're missing out on. Who knows, you may even see some familiar faces crawling back - but this time a lot more cooperative, reliable and grateful for your time!!! :lol:

when the clients go and get their nails done at some cheap NSS - they will realise just how much more quality you provide - THEY WILL BE BACK - SO YOU CAN SORT THIER NAIL OUT

cheers lasses... i even did the ez flow glitters to match their g strings... how dedicated is that?

they will be back soon no worries !

Hi

IF YOU decide to take them back onto your appointment book insist on a 50% deposit that is nonrefundable for every appointment. Tell them that is the only way you are prepared to do their nails. Because you will be seeing them again, you can nearly guarantee it!
Some people have no respect for others or their time.

Latest posts

Back