Lost my acrylic mojo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs hardy

Reaction score
I haven't done acrylics for over a yr now, but done a set on a nail biter recently. My timing was good but I wasn't completely happy with the set a I did. My product ratio seemed a little out at times. Has this happened to anyone else before, does it come back to you.

Don't worry it definitely comes back [emoji2]. I hadn't done them in years and it took me a few months to get my rhythm back but all is well now [emoji106]

Don't worry it definitely comes back [emoji2]. I hadn't done them in years and it took me a few months to get my rhythm back but all is well now [emoji106][/QUOTE
I hope so, honestly, they weren't the best, needed more sidewall control, and a bit bumpy on one thumb which I didn't realise til I had shellac ed them.

Keep practicing [emoji16]and I also watch YouTube videos. It helps me not only see techniques of others but also some no nos lol.

Keep practicing [emoji16]and I also watch YouTube videos. It helps me not only see techniques of others but also some no nos lol.
I will just disheartening when you know how good you were. Thanks harmony14

I think its normal to be out of practice if you have been out of the game for a while!
Spend some time getting to know your products again and having some practice, you'll be back to where you were in no time! If you need a little guidance it would be a great time to get in touch with a trainer and do some skill building- you'll pick up new skills, have some fun and re ignite some fire for enhancing again!

I think its normal to be out of practice if you have been out of the game for a while!
Spend some time getting to know your products again and having some practice, you'll be back to where you were in no time! If you need a little guidance it would be a great time to get in touch with a trainer and do some skill building- you'll pick up new skills, have some fun and re ignite some fire for enhancing again!
Hi chocolate pickle you are so right, I need some one to one training, will look into it x

I bet it's all you'll need for a boost! :)

Latest posts

Back