Lost my d'sperse and have a client in the morning!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abbie.Jane

Reaction score
I've lost my d'sperse and have a client in the morning. I won't have time to get hold of any. What can I do? Could I use scrubfresh to gently sweep over the nails in replacement?

Thanks in advance!

Since scrub fresh is acetone based that won't work. Do you have any isopropyl alcohol? Check your bottles. Hth x

Don't quote me on this but I'm sure I heard surgical spirit can be used, but just as temp measure. :biggrin:

You can use CND Cool blue that will work untill you can find your D.Sperse!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

I was going to say pop in and you can use mine - I'm in Leeds you're in TOWIE country :) do you have any therapist friends that could spare some?

Cool Blue as Amelia says.

Vodka will do it

We don't have D'sperse here for some reason and just use alcohol.

I've lost my d'sperse and have a client in the morning. I won't have time to get hold of any. What can I do? Could I use scrubfresh to gently sweep over the nails in replacement?

Thanks in advance!

Do you have any alcohol wipes? x

Can you imagin your clients face when you pull a bottle of Vodka out?! Hahaa Cool Blue is your answer!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Thanks for the help guys but I don't have cool blue :( and that's for the offer caro! Would any gel sanitizer do it for just this one time?

I'm meant thanks for the offer caro! Silly iPhone autocorrect!

What time do u need it? I'm in hornchurch! If it's any use to you

I'm in Brentwood if you want to borrow mine? X

Sent from my HTC Sensation using SalonGeek

I heard vodka. Xxx

Thanks for the help guys but I don't have cool blue :( and that's for the offer caro! Would any gel sanitizer do it for just this one time?

Yes, as long as the main ingredient is isopropyl alcohol.

Did a search and it would seem Cutex nail varnish remover (sold in Boots) has isopropyl alcohol as its main ingredient . . . I would give that a go, so easy to get hold of and would look a damn site better than pulling out the Smirnoff

I'd test on a tip first though to make sure.

Did a search and it would seem Cutex nail varnish remover (sold in Boots) has isopropyl alcohol as its main ingredient . . . I would give that a go, so easy to get hold of and would look a damn site better than pulling out the Smirnoff

I'd test on a tip first though to make sure.

This is a bad suggestion. CND clearly state one must use 99% IPA and the chances of that in a polish remover is NIL. Any polish remover will degrade the Shellac. Think things through girls ... Just because something says it contains a bit of an ingredient does not make it a suitable alternative for something that should be 99% pure.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back