Lost season 3

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Lou

Scatty Blonde Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

Ive just watched episode 6, the best episode yet, don't wanna spoil anythig for you but if you thought season 2 was good, its nothing compared to season 3. Theres now a huge break before episode 7 is out Feb 7th I believe it airs in America. Can't wait that long.:irked:
Any other lost fans out there?

Hi all,

Ive just watched episode 6, the best episode yet, don't wanna spoil anythig for you but if you thought season 2 was good, its nothing compared to season 3. Theres now a huge break before episode 7 is out Feb 7th I believe it airs in America. Can't wait that long.:irked:
Any other lost fans out there?

Yeah me and Vetty for sure.:lol::lol::lol:

Me Me Me! And thanks to you Honey we have been watching series 3 too. Haven't watched ep 6 yet though and I didn't realise the next episode wouldn't be out for so long. You are spot on though, series 3 is fantastic xx

Yes ive been watching series 3 up to episode 4 but tbh honest i think its starting to drag a bit now & i don't think its as good as series 1 & 2.

I read in the paper it will be on sky from next wk not ch4 & theres another series after, i can't take anymore !!!

Season 3 starts on sky this month, I think when it airs in america (ep 7) we shouldnt be too far behind if not bang on track episode for episode with the US.

Season 3 starts on sky this month, I think when it airs in america (ep 7) we shouldnt be too far behind if not bang on track episode for episode with the US.

I know, but I don't have sky :cry:

i'm a big lostie , i download them though coz its like unwrapping a pressie early, i sit on my sofa with glass of wine , and esp now its sundays i cant wait! x

Sky 1, starts next Sunday (19th)...... can't wait!!!

I love that man !!!!!!Josh Holloway that is, sooooooo sexy

Ohh I love Lost

Felt like giving up a few time cos it took so long to answer the questions that kept me awake all night! PMSL

Who were the others? What was up with that hatch? And how come Hurly is on that island with only fruit to eat and isn't losing any weight!??lol

Looking forward to Lost on Sky one!! Woo hooo.

I don't know HOW I'm going to survive without my Lost till Feb :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am NOT happy about this stupid new show they're testing out. Hubby and I recorded the last episode so that in Feb, if we need to refresh our memories, we won't be too confused LOL

I watch few television programs, but I'm ADDICTED to Lost!!!!

And I personally think Sawyer is a hottie.
I like "manly" men, not preppy baby boy faces LOL (of course, I'm married to a baby face ROFL :lol: :rolleyes: )

I'm counting the days till the next episode.!

Im totally addicted to lost!! I really love it!!!! Cant wait till it starts on the 19th!!!:green: :green: :green:

I have a total soft spot 4 Charlie in lost!! Im not quite sure y but i think hes gorgeous!!! lol xxx

And I personally think Sawyer is a hottie.

I am with you on that one Victoria, I have to say though that time on the Island has done wonders for Jack too :lick:

As we know the Lost in American broadcasting had a break and I only got up to episode 6 too.

Caught a glimse of Lost on Sky One last night but have seen it, however I dont know which episode it was.

Can any LOST FAN tell me what episode Sky one is up to?
And if they will be stopping at episode 6 like America have?

Thanks..

I cant wait for episode 7..:mad: no-matter where it comes from! LOL:lol:

My hubby downloaded lost and we watched it all in one night.. it was fab... can,t believe we have to wait till feb :cry::cry:

Oh my god!!!! That was edge of your seat stuff last night:eek:........can't wait til Feb.

AWWWWWWWWWW, I done have patience to see episod 7!! I see and Prison break, Heroes and Invasion, i cannot decide which of these 4 is the best!!!!

Hey anyone know what date in Feb its coming back??

Lost withdrawals here... BAD!! :rolleyes:

Hey anyone know what date in Feb its coming back??

Lost withdrawals here... BAD!! :rolleyes:

It airs in the us 7th feb I believe but not too sure about here in uk what date

Latest posts

Back