lost toe nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

glenda

Reaction score
just had a search for this but cant find detailed advise then i saw nailsinlondon online and thought id get in quick cos you always hav an answer for me, my friend has lost half of her toe nail how can i help her she goes to america in a week and doesnt want a minging nail she says can you advise please taa

glenda said:
just had a search for this but cant find detailed advise then i saw nailsinlondon online and thought id get in quick cos you always hav an answer for me, my friend has lost half of her toe nail how can i help her she goes to america in a week and doesnt want a minging nail she says can you advise please taa
Hi babe, caught me lol
Well you said half of her toe nail, half as in vertical or horizontal............
Ripped off, or a chunk missing out of it ????
New injury or an old one???

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Hi babe, caught me lol
Well you said half of her toe nail, half as in vertical or horizontal............
Ripped off, or a chunk missing out of it ????
New injury or an old one???
THANK YOU .her daughter stood on it bout three weeks ago and its taken till now to actually come off O and across the nail ,doesnt look sore at all seems in Very good condition infact till i looked very close seemed like a thin layer of nail was still there,

Wrap the nail with Fabric# system, but extend the length to match the other toe..........
Apply the wrap like you would a normal nail wrap with this system...........Use 3-4 layers of boost.......
Santize, prep and then get wrapping............
Hope this helps...........

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Wrap the nail with Fabric# system, but extend the length to match the other toe..........
Apply the wrap like you would a normal nail wrap with this system...........Use 3-4 layers of boost.......
Santize, prep and then get wrapping............
Hope this helps...........
hi ya and thank you

glenda said:
hi ya and thank you
Hi Glenda

One thing to watch for when working on toes is to make sure you do a really thorough prep as toes are generally in shoes which keep them in a damp enviroment.
using Nail Fresh before Srubfresh will ensure a thorough Prep.

One way I have tried which worked for me is to use a clear tip, pre tailor to fit the side wall but giving enough coverage to the damaged area, this will help create lenghth to match up with the undamaged side.
Appply Perfect Pink Powder over the whole nail, the great thing about this is it creates a natural finish. It also helps to guide the natural nail so it is not painfull when it grows out.

Hope this helps!

Tigger (Di)

Tigger said:
Hi Glenda

One thing to watch for when working on toes is to make sure you do a really thorough prep as toes are generally in shoes which keep them in a damp enviroment.
using Nail Fresh before Srubfresh will ensure a thorough Prep.

One way I have tried which worked for me is to use a clear tip, pre tailor to fit the side wall but giving enough coverage to the damaged area, this will help create lenghth to match up with the undamaged side.
Appply Perfect Pink Powder over the whole nail, the great thing about this is it creates a natural finish. It also helps to guide the natural nail so it is not painfull when it grows out.

Hope this helps!
thanks Di good to hear from you ,you inspire................Its Becky (my Model) her big toe so the tip would be too small unless i can put two tips together what do you think???? Can i do this????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back