Lost .............

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved it and what a fab ending could only have been that :D

Yeah maybe you are right, I did cry though cos they finally found their loves was sweet, but a little confusing in parts for me anyway

I get the actual ending, but I'm still as confused as hell about the whole entire 6 seasons!!

So was it a disappointment for you all or not? was a little to me to be honest

To be honest I feel I have wasted 6 years of my life. I feel very let down at the VERY lame ending. :(

To be honest I feel I have wasted 6 years of my life. I feel very let down at the VERY lame ending. :(

Exactly. They said they knew what the ending would be from the beginning. Well, that ending feels like a total cop out to me. Honestly, someone may as well have woke up and said it was all a dream. :twisted:

Exactly. They said they knew what the ending would be from the beginning. Well, that ending feels like a total cop out to me. Honestly, someone may as well have woke up and said it was all a dream. :twisted:

For me it came full circle, without each other none could find happiness. All were flawed in some way when they boarded the flight in Sydney which is why they needed the island and the island gave them the answers they all needed.

I know we didn't get all the answers that we were maybe looking for (Walt, the polar bear, Mr Eko, etc) but maybe that's the way it is? Lost became more about the people and relationships and for me it was fitting that those became the focus of the end. I also like that life on the island was real and the sideways timeline wasn't.

Anyway, I liked it!! Can't believe Lost is finished.......

Latest posts

Back