Loubylou's Skill Builders nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotnailz

Reaction score
These are Louise's (Loubylou) pink and white set done on her skill builders course at Creative academy, Leeds on 4th April.

She asked me to submit them for critique as apparently she's crap with computers (lol - her words....sorry Lou! X)

I was her model for the day so those are my scraggy hands - but even with a rubbish canvas, I think she's done a fab job!:)

What do you think?

Attachments

• DSCF0153.JPG
    DSCF0153.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 165
  • DSCF0155.JPG
    DSCF0155.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 163
These are just brill, well done. Hope one day to be that good!!!:hug:

Thank you for putting these up for me Jane, It is true i am pretty much useless with a PC, i can shop and geek and that is it, at least i have my priorities right lol,
I'm not happy with the free edge that i can see peeping through on your right ring finger but i didn't really get chance to practise with the new brush as i only bought it at lunch time on the day so i shouldn't complain cos my smiles have come on in leaps and bounds compared to what i was producing, and thank you very much for been my model and i will be thinking of you tomorrow when you do your conversion :hug:

Aww, thanks chick!:hug:

I thought your smiles were awsome!

Looks like you are a natural ... very nice smiles :)

I think she has done a great job, they look very pretty.
no flaws that i can see. i hope one day a set i do look that good.

fab work loubylou.youve done yourself proud.:)

Thank you for all your lovely comments

Latest posts

Back