louis vuitton design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

suey

Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint those of you hoping to see a photo!

Loved the LV design in the professional nails mag, but the finished design was totally different from the step by step! Anyone else notice?

Not sure if it's just me, but Liza was using perfect pink in her balancing act article, but again on the last picture the free edge looks to be perfect clear!

Well, think that's enough of me being picky! just felt a need to get that off my chest :|

Suey, did you read this whilst half asleep LOL. The girl dong the nails is called Toni and she uses NSI not Creative. The step by step mentions NSI Crystal Clear on the tip and then NSI Brilliant Pink on the rest of the nail.

The only comment I felt on these nails was that the white tip looked too big in the step by step but finished off looking ok.

Hi Fiona

Oops, didn't make myself too clear, probably half asleep when i wrote the above :lol:

Liza's article was a separate one on page 44.

Your right about Toni's nail, but looks fine when filed. Sorry, but the finished look is still different from the step by step, though they still look great, and will be pinching the design later today, lol!

just wondering where we stand on copyright issues when we are producing stuff with someone elses logo on it.strictly speaking we should gain the consent of the copyright owner i should think. :rolleyes:

i dont get prof nails mag only scratch and nails but i would love to see the lu vi nails. can any one post the picture for me and step by step please even prety please

please help i cant wait to see them

angel fingers said:
just wondering where we stand on copyright issues when we are producing stuff with someone elses logo on it.strictly speaking we should gain the consent of the copyright owner i should think. :rolleyes:

Angel sawasdee ka

If you were to make 10000 hand bags clothes copy for sell of gucci c dior or louie vuiton like they do in some countrys :rolleyes: for you big problem copy right .

But i speak to louie vuiton rep he come from europe about the copys in Thailand i speak about painting designer logo on nails and he speak to me that the company will not get police to lock over painting a nails he laugh .

I offer him free hair cut but i think he designer hair cut :lol: .

I see lady come my shop show magazine have photo lady name liz and speak liz and her 2500 pound louie vuiton handbag i can understand them get very upset when have in Thai for 1200 bhat 18 pound and look the same :) .

Copy right you do have to be carefull but nail paint i do not think worry .

If you want to check about copy right law if you change something by 20 percent then there is no copy right and for artist work if artist is dead for i think 40 year you can make copy but not sell as origional or sign his or her name .

we have many problem here about copy right could tell you many story .

Mui from the land of smiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back