Love Gelish!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tronk7

Reaction score
Just qualified in gelish and have done 3 sets .i'm completely obsessed with it !! It's fantastic!! Can't wait to get more colours.

What colours are your fave ??

does it last long on peoples nails? x

What colours are your fave ??

My personal favs are tiger blossum & seafoam at the min! I love black shadow & diva for more wintertime colours!!
Clients favs at the min are passion & gossip girl!!

does it last long on peoples nails? x

It depends on the condition of each individuals nails however my clients get about 3-4 weeks out of theirs. On toes 6-8 xx

thanx hun u got me looking at all the gorg colours now......think i might invest lol xx

I use Gelish too, and love it. Very addictive. Just be careful if you do your own nails, that you at least see 2 weeks thru before changing to another colour. Doing your nails too often doesn't do them any good.

When I do my clients, they last really well.. and on toes, forever :)

thanx hun u got me looking at all the gorg colours now......think i might invest lol xx

Do it chick! It's given my business a massive boost :)

Have passion on my at the mo and yes I'm gonna wait til I change it :) don't know what other colours to get now ! There's so many :)

Ahh passion is gorgeous! I'm going on hol on Wednesday & can't decide what to do!! It's a choice between passion & tiki tiki or tiger blossum xx

Tiger blossom is one of my next purchases !! Gonna have to control myself as I could buy them all !!! Will build up collection slowly as there not cheap ! X

It's VAT free day at Sally's on Thursday so you can always take advantage of that. They can order any colours they don't have for a small delivery charge and they come straight to your home address. Last VAT free day they also had buy 3 get the 4th half price!

It's next thurs ??? Thought it was last thurs of every month ?? X

Definitely this Thursday coming. I had a card through the post on Friday.

Cool thanks , shall be going in :)

Latest posts

Back