love me love my....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwww that's lovely but you forgot about Dallas hun! :lol:

You beat me too it! LOL
I wont be geeking come the 18 feb for a few days,....season 8 is out....LMAO:eek::green:

Love me love my...............style...................I have a obsession with piercings and tattoos.....I think they look fab and I wont remove them for anyone!!! Get over it!!!! he he he he

Also love me love my family, my kids, my gf, my pooches and my cat sox, we are a fabulous package!!!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Love me love my PJ's ... I am in them whenever I get a chance as I am never more comfortable, oh unless like Chels I can have a little kip at some point in the day too!

Love me love my PJ's ... I am in them whenever I get a chance as I am never more comfortable, oh unless like Chels I can have a little kip at some point in the day too!
you go girl!! love me a good kip!
beauty sleep even!!

love me love my nuerosis.. i can be copmletely nuerotic!!

Love me love my fish, I love keeping fish, Stuart doesn't get it, as far he's concerned the only good fish is a battered one :rolleyes:

LOVE ME, LOVE MY ....

Porsche.

I'm absolutely mad about cars, especially my own Porsche! This is my third Porsche I've had a 1977 911 SC targa, a 2000 Boxster S and now I've got a 1986 944 lux which is going to be not only my everyday car but my trackay toy as well!

Nothing in the world compares to driving an old Porsche on some nice B roads or on a track :) while the Boxster was fun for a new car it lacked the feedback and had far too many gadgets so I brought an old one again!

Even my mobile nail and jewellery business has a Porsche connection (ninefortyfour not ninefourfour as I didn't want to be too obvious!)

love me love my curves

i have gone from a size 8/10 to a 12/14 and i am loving my new shape

love me love my beads.

i cant get enough of beautiful beads. but they have to be glass, dont like plastic. my collection fills a big cupboard and they are all sorted in colour collections. when i get the time i make them into jewellery, but sometimes just looking at them is enough. wherever i travel, i always try to find the local bead shop.
bead heaven.:Love:

LOVE ME, LOVE MY ....

Porsche.

I'm absolutely mad about cars, especially my own Porsche! This is my third Porsche I've had a 1977 911 SC targa, a 2000 Boxster S and now I've got a 1986 944 lux which is going to be not only my everyday car but my trackay toy as well!

Nothing in the world compares to driving an old Porsche on some nice B roads or on a track :) while the Boxster was fun for a new car it lacked the feedback and had far too many gadgets so I brought an old one again!

Even my mobile nail and jewellery business has a Porsche connection (ninefortyfour not ninefourfour as I didn't want to be too obvious!)

Ooh, give me an E21 BMW anyday. The new ones just aren't the same I reckon.

Yep, it's love me, love my car - it's my baby.

Love me love my shoes,bags,dolls and cookie cutters.
Shoes Oh, shoes...
Bags that will never be used.
Dolls, that I promised to sell, but cannot no matter what come to terms of figuring out how anyone of my girls would want to live anywhere else.
Cookie cutters if the right person would ask they could possibly become the new owner, (could possibly make more room for shoes)

Love me, love my shivers:lol:

sounds wierd and i know it probably makes me a bit of a freak, you kinow that feeling when you say someones walked over your grave, i get that alot and have a little involuntary shudder at the same time, generally accompanied by a funny noise, hubby thinks its hilarious, and takes the mick constantly, but says its kinda cute:lol:

Latest posts

Back