Love sculpted nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a couple reasons for sculptured nails would be that for example a clients thumb nail is to wide for any tip to fit...This does happen some time, and also Certain Nail art, Like long stilletto nails also in my opinion look so much nicer when sculptured. xx

a couple reasons for sculptured nails would be that for example a clients thumb nail is to wide for any tip to fit...This does happen some time, and also Certain Nail art, Like long stilletto nails also in my opinion look so much nicer when sculptured. xx

Not to be pedantic ... Just one of my pet hates, but the correct terminology is SCULPTED nails not sculptured. A sculpture (noun) is something you sculpt (verb) and therefore a nail is sculpted not sculptured ........... So many get this wrong as they see it and hear it done wrong, but if we as professionals start to say it correctly then maybe others will learn from it. :hug: Sorry to use you as an example but it provided a perfect opportunity.

Last edited:
Also if the client wants colored tips, or pre airbrushed tips these things can be gotten ready in advance and then your appointment proceeds quickly. It's great for techs not comfortable with hand painting, and lasts for weeks before you have to polish over it. At which point you could start over, or simply infill/backfill with a solid color. Honestly, I use mostly natural tips simply bc that's what my clients have been used to prior to me. But I do love trying to sway them to do colors, sculpts, or 3d!

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back