Love to Russia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautifulnails03

Reaction score
You have probably all been hearing about the poor families in Russia whose children are held hostage in their school.

I just want to say that this has touched me so much and had me in tears. It is hard to believe that as we go about our daily lives there are children been held at gunpoint, and families in despair waiting to find out what has happened to their babies.

As I heard earlier there have been many deaths today, obviously including babies and children. I think it is a disgusting and appalling thing to happen, and I can't believe how evil and sick some people are.

My heart goes out to all the families who have lost their families, and to those who are still waiting to find out.

May God bless those who are injured and look after those poor Babies who lost their lives over the past three days. And may He somehow put an end to all this terrorism.

Victoria xXxXxXx

Hiya,

I havn't seen any news today and i guess i dont want to as it always seems to be bad news, what sort of people kill inocent children and babies let alone adults, why should people like this be aloud to take another breath and a second longer of precious life.

It also winds me up when people say, i'm dying i have a cold, get a grip. There are people really ill and dying accross the globe, they need our support and especially Russia at this extremly sad time.

My thoughts are with you all in Russia

Amanda XXXX

I too watched the news at lunchtime with tears rolling down my face. Those little children held hostage for 3 long days with no food or even water to drink. They could have been children in any country, In any school, terrorists are just destroying our world and for what. I wonder how many days like todays seeing those poor innocent children suffer will these people inflict on our world. My prays are with all the families who's children have been injured or killed, And when these people ask Why there is only one answer Evil. :sad:

It's hard to find the words to describe the horror that is unfolding in Russia, even one dead child is one to many, it reminded me of Dunblane all over again, and my heart weeps for how evil humans can be.

claire x

This also brought tears to my eyes. I feel so sad for all the pain the families of the children who have been killed are going through.

Its a complete shock that this behavior is needed today. To think they prayed on the most vunlerable who have only just begun life really saddens me. I just hope for all the terrorism to end.

Jenny

Those poor little souls!!

I don't know what message these terrorists are trying to get across but surely there is a better way than to slaughter innocent children??

Why is this happening?? I was in America on september 11th and that was a VERY bad time as you all know, and what exactly did they achieve from all those lives that were taken?? War!! and yes yet more lives taken but this time by us in retaliation!

What is the answer? :sad:

How can we stop this continued blood shed?

I don't have the answers, I hope there is a peaceful solution soon for all of our sakes!

Lets all say a little prayer for all of the poor people who are affected by this tragedy.

God Bless!

We feel just the same - our world is getting worse and worse! We are a generation in the UK who has never really experienced anything bad - we feel what we see and hear but we haven't been through wars like our parents and grandparents!! WE ARE ALL SO LUCKY! Not only Russia but the atrocities in the Sudan make me cry too - I have emailed our Russian distributors to let them know our love and our hearts are with them!! :sad:

It's awfull to talk about as a Mother and a grandmother I feel so much for those poor people its heartbreaking hearing what has gone on its so sad . My heart goes out to them all

ruby

i too sat yesterday with tears streaming down , the poor little darlings, it is totally horrific, and those poor parents who must have been going out of their minds, the world has gone mad, my thoughts are with those in russia love dee

Latest posts

Back