" Love you!"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO!! These are so funny!

When I was doing my level 3 hairdressing at college, one of the tasks we had to do was supervise the level 1 students in the salon environment. I was showing one of the students how to shampoo, and as I was talking her through it, I cupped my hand around the clients hairline as I was rinsing it off, and said to the student, 'make sure when you're rinsing, you cup your hand round so you don't get any water on the FORESKIN'!!!! :eek:

I meant to say forehead or skin, and came out with a combination of both!! LOL:lol:
The worst part was, I didn't realise I'd said it, and there was a few seconds of silence from the client and student, until the client burst out laughing, and then I realised!! lol
I'll never forget that faux pas!!

Last edited:
I am always doing something like this, I think its when women are realy busy the brain malfunctions a bit and the wrong words come out to the wrong people! A security guard at the car park when I went shopping said to me and a friend. "Afternoon ladies" my reply was a cheery "thankyou" instead of Hello. That doest even make sence he must of thaught what a wierdo These are making me laugh, the love u thing, ive done it a few times to friends when I say bye. I know alot of people say love you to friends but I never do except to my mum, or when I had a boyfriend I said it to him, its so easy to do never donr it to a client YET, its like when u accidently call your teacher mum in school, crrriiinnngggeee haha xxx

Oh my lord!!

well, Ive just had a call from a client who Im going to see tomorrow,she called to ask a simple question, at the end of the conversation, for some reason my brain though it were a good idea to say,"ok then, love you, bye!"

What the hell??

hahaha, i cant believe i did that!

I dont even know this lady, have only seen her once for a consultation, I must just of said it out of habit or something? lol!!...............

LOL, you just made me cry..... real laughter tears bless ya...
My boyfriend is laughing too, I read it to him.
I did this too, Luckily it was my best friend of 20 odd years, but i still was like WTF !!!! and yep, felt like a total idiot.

Awwwww :hug: for you ! and thankyou for making me giggle lol

When I was doing my level 3 hairdressing at college, one of the tasks we had to do was supervise the level 1 students in the salon environment. I was showing one of the students how to shampoo, and as I was talking her through it, I cupped my hand around the clients hairline as I was rinsing it off, and said to the student, 'make sure when you're rinsing, you cup your hand round so you don't get any water on the FORESKIN'!!!! :eek:

I meant to say forhead or skin, and came out with a combination of both!! LOL:lol:
The worst part was, I didn't realise I'd said it, and there was a few seconds of silence from the client and student, until the client burst out laughing, and then I realised!! lol

OMG :eek::green: THIS IS even funnier !
Ok tears streaming now... I best go make a cuppa and read backwards through all these posts lol.

I am loving all these stories. Trying to remember things I've said or done as I'm sure there will be loads.

I can remember writing an email to someone in my day job. Someone had put a chocolate on my desk and I was going to have it once I'd sent the email. I typed something like "I'll send that chocolate over to you". Didn't realise until the person emailed back something like, "bit far to send chocolate but email me the other details" lol. Not as funny as the other stories but I was laughing. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I meant to say forehead or skin, and came out with a combination of both!! LOL:lol:

sorry i know the post is a fe day old but oh my god... soooooo funny. I can't stop laughing. I managed to wake the dog and my 5 year old up laughing so much!!!

This isnt a funny one more of an OMG one. I used to work for a payroll company doing payrolls for different companies. Anyway i had a client email me some complaints about another team on the firm who had completed her payroll in my absence. The email needed to be sent onto my super highlighting why the client was angry and why i was so frustrated. Me and my super got on well and were quite friendly the way we emailed one another.... as in not so professional. Anyway straight after the email i then had a phone call from the client really laying into me even though it wasnt me who had done anything. Anyway I got off the phone after the ear bashing sent a email to my super saying how the client was quote quite arsey but could quite understand and went through each point with a moan about why it had gone wrong and what we needed to do. Went home that night thought nothing more. I got back to work in the morning logged into my email and there was a message from this client. Fabulous i thought what now!! Anyway the email i got from her was actually fine and she appreciated my my help and understanding. i thought thats funny I haven't emailed her.......:idea: scrolled down there was my arsey email saying she'd been arsey herself :eek::eek:

How I got away it i dont know but lesson to everyone make sure you check, check and then check again before you send anyone an email!!!

Last edited:
My son had nipped out to the car and rang the bell to get back in i was watching a good bit of corrie and without looking opened the door and went back inside after a while i knew the door was still open and shouted 'are you coming in or not the house is getting cold' i then heard a sort of deep 'erm'.... my son had gone next door and i was telling a salesman to come in.Im quite surprised he actually hesitated normally you cant get rid of them :)

Oh my thank you all for brightening my day lol
I've done the usual by calling teachers mum in school when I was younger, but the best has got to be when I had been on the phone to a friend, she said i'll call you back in a sec, hung up, then the phone rung again, so thinking it was her thought I'd 'try' and be funny by answering with 'Hello battersea dogs home we hope the helpless how can we help you'
It was my doctor :-( I nearly died LOL xx

Oh my thank you all for brightening my day lol
I've done the usual by calling teachers mum in school when I was younger

Ha ha. Remember that. Think everyone has done that. I remember being so embarrassed. Especially when you said Mummy and not Mum. :o

Re teachers and mummy - I didn't mind being called mum or mummy when I was teaching, it was really quite sweet but I did object to being called Grandad and Uncle Albie....(yes, REALLY)

Re teachers and mummy - I didn't mind being called mum or mummy when I was teaching, it was really quite sweet but I did object to being called Grandad and Uncle Albie....(yes, REALLY)

:lol::lol:

these are just too funny , i am sure i have done loads of stuff like this but at the moment cant think of any ..
thanks for making me laugh so much :lol:

Oh my lord!!

well, Ive just had a call from a client who Im going to see tomorrow,she called to ask a simple question, at the end of the conversation, for some reason my brain though it were a good idea to say,"ok then, love you, bye!"

What the hell??

hahaha, i cant believe i did that!

I dont even know this lady, have only seen her once for a consultation, I must just of said it out of habit or something? lol!!...............

I was drinking a cup of tea as I read this and spat it out with laughter. Just the way you've written it is funny. Thank goodness I decided to put the tea down while reading the other posts. so funny. :lol::lol::lol:

Thank yooooo geeks, Im sitting here feeling v sorry for myself (horrid cold) and Im not sure if my nose is running with laughter or the cold - soooo funny :green:

Thought I'd share this one with you.

My ex husband (Martyn) was a total git when it came to pressing the snoose button on the morning alarm, I'm talking he would set it for 5.30am and keep doing it until 7am. As you can imgaine, it got on my nerves :rolleyes:

After we spilt-up and I started seeing someone new (Dan). My new partner HATES/HATED my ex with a passion. Anyway one morning my new partner did the snoose button pressing three times and in my have asleep state, I said "for gods sack Martyn, get up and turn that off". I knew what I did the second it passed me lips and I'll tell you one thing, Dan shoot out of that bed like lighting!!! I was mortifed, He did'nt talk to me properly for two weeks! even with me trying to say sorry:eek:.

We've been together for going on 11 years, married for nearly 7, so I guess he got over it :hug:

Once said thank you to the cash point machine in a very loud voice and there was a massive queue behind me. Dont think ive ever moved so fast pmsl :lol:

And who has not said "sorry" to something you've bumped into. Or is it just me, I said sorry to a TV once.:o

Oh this thread has really made my day! Has had me laughing out loud (resulting in funny looks from strangers)! Keep them coming! So funny the things that just slip out at the wrong moment, even worse when you know it's coming but just can't stop yourself! :D
Thank you for the giggles folks xx

I say stupidly placed things all the time. Practically everyone i speak to gets my love, anyone within a mile radius who sneezes gets my bless you's and I am not shy about apologising to inanimate objects lol

I must say my worst thing i do speach wise is if someone doesn't be poslite when i haveopened a door etc for them I begin a conversation ( very loudly with myself ) "Why THANK YOU" " you are very welcome, don't mention it" lolol Usually shames them into bringing their manners outdoors to the shops ;)

LMAO at all your stories. Really cheered me up that has!! I often wonder if I've said something like that, probably to the boss!:lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back