Low Cost Websites

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skin angel

Reaction score
Dear geeks,

I am trying out a new business idea and am looking for a low cost website initially. I have already bought the domain names from 123 reg.

I have been looking at Vistaprint and Weebly.

I would be very grateful to hear your experiences (good and bad)

(I'm a nurse & beauty therapist so not at all techy)

many thanks...

I did the same as you. I bought my domain from 123, and now I've built a site with Weebly. I'm really pleased with it. The only thing I would say is I wish I had held on and bought my domain from Weebly because it's simpler to get a site email with them if you do, but live and learn. I've found Weebly really easy to use.

I used vista print, and I found it very easy to do (no experience whatsoever!)

You can have a look if you want Embellir Beauty - Home

Kim xx

I used vista print but have to admit I found it expensive! Im now with create who are 3/4 the price and imo much better. HTH

Sent from my U20i using SalonGeek

I say weebly to,very easy yo use.
Take a look at mine,you can still add to /or change things as you when and if you need to,i still need to add photos...zonenailsandbeauty.com

Mine is windows live ,
It's free as many pages as I want , easy to make I pay about £10 a year for the name .
www.lilmissbuffit.com

Hi,
I have just done 2 new sites, one with Yola.com "The Nails and Tanning Room" www.spraytanburnley.co.uk my 2nd one is with weebly "The Dressmaker" www.thedressmakerburnley.co.uk both need lots more work on yet, but just wanted to get a web presence.
Wish I had done both with weebly, as with weebly I could point my own domain easily, on yola I can't unless I pay to upgrade to silver.
Might just change "The Nails and Tanning Room" to weebly.
Really easy to do. So many templates to use, I love that you can use your own pics in banner on each page, makes it more personal.
x x x x

Many thanks for all your support and advice. It is much appreciated. I have checked out your websites. Very impressive x

Latest posts

Back