Low lights on dry hair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollie1985

Reaction score
I have a client who has full head of blonde(bleached roots then toned every time) she's had lowlights before just a level 7 but they fade fast, anyway she has shown me a picture of lowlights which are a level 5 what would the best way to pre pig these low light? I have mixed pre pig in with low lights in the past xx

What brand of colour? Some you can add prepig in some u cant

I'm going to use colour touch? Personally I'm not loving the look she's going for as it will be a level 5 so going to look stripy and dark against the blonde but that's what she wants lol x

Last edited:
That's wella isn't it? I'm not wella but lots of geeks here are, I think you'd apply the mix tone as a prepig and allow to develop a bit then follow with your target? I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong there lol

You can do either.

The way kahuna said will just take more time but it'll probably be a bit more effective.

You'd have to use 0/45 (if they have it in ct) and 0/34.

Not sure if this helps Mollie, but if you want lowlights without warmth that won't fade you can often use a grey-coverage shade. Hope your well x

I find a 50/50 mix of a N+Golden shade intarget lvs.5-7 works well

Latest posts

Back