Low lights or all over colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel6996

Reaction score
My 20 year old daughter had lots of blonde highlights but decided this week she wanted all over blonde for her holiday on Friday. Tried to talk her out of it but eventually i gave in. After loving it for 2 days she has decided she hates it as it doesn't suit her skin tone (she should have listened to me in the first place!). She has very thick long hair. Base 6 and is now base 10. If i put low lights in i know i have to put the warmth back in - what's the quickest way you would do this as we don't have much time? Thanks

My 20 year old daughter had lots of blonde highlights but decided this week she wanted all over blonde for her holiday on Friday. Tried to talk her out of it but eventually i gave in. After loving it for 2 days she has decided she hates it as it doesn't suit her skin tone (she should have listened to me in the first place!). She has very thick long hair. Base 6 and is now base 10. If i put low lights in i know i have to put the warmth back in - what's the quickest way you would do this as we don't have much time? Thanks
Use a natural warm demi/quasi on a level 7 with the lowest developer you can use for the lowlights, or if its just the tone that doesn't suit her then opt for a different shade of blonde, but again I'd use a demi/quasi.

Latest posts

Back