Low odour liquid?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katja79

Reaction score
I´m seraching for a low odor liquid I´ve tried some Odor-Free-Liquids, but they all are yellowing.
I´ve heard that the young nails liquid ist a low odor one?
Anyone ideas?

Millennium do a low odour liquid called X Factor. we used it at college. It's the worst system I ever used, really difficult to apply. I nearly gave up acrylics and then I found NSI. A dream to use compared.

The NSI Spa-System or the normal one?

The NSI Spa-System or the normal one?

I haven't used the spa system one , that's the odourless one isn't it ? I'm using Attraction as I've been so put off by my millennium experience, that I thought all odorless are awful, am I wrong ?

Low odour systems do tend not to be colour stable and over time can look quite revolting .. I've see some turn brown before now.

Low odour systems are also .. After gels .. The most likely to cause allergic reactions because they are sticky and that 'roll off' layer is unreacted and so is the dust and it is nearly impossible not to come into contact with that dust when filing. Be very careful using a low odour system.

So much easier to learn to minimize the odour of normal monomer so that you hardly know you are using it. Good working practices, proper disposal and not wiping your brush on paper towel will immediately reduce odour in your working area to almost nil.

You can Minimize odour to practically zero without spending a penny! Just by working smart.

The main thing that causes odour is wiping your monomer out of your brush onto a dry paper towel .... This is the worst thing you can do.

Dampen a gauze pad with Scrub Fresh or your nail sanitizer and dedicate that pad as your brush wiping area and you will loose 70% of the vapour in the air at a stroke!

Use metal bins for all waste and empty twice a day.
Always keep you monomer in a glass dappen dish and covered when not using it.

Of course as well to help, you can also choose to use a low odour monomer like CND Retention+

Last edited:
CND Retention +. Is also a low odour monomer Not a NO odour monomer. It is the no odour monomers (not there is really any such thing as a no odour monomer). that have such a high instance of allergic reaction.

Thank you.
Yes, I´m searching for low odor liquids and not for no odor liquids. :)

So, now I know 2: CND Retention+ and Young Nails

Any others?

Geeg, thankyou so much for your amazing answer, as always. We have PhD (odourless) at school which I strongly dislike so I just picked some Retention+ last weekend but have been struggling with the smell comparatively. I'm going to give your tips a go first thing tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back