Lower lashes getting stuck!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cremeegg86

Reaction score
Hi All,

I was wondering if any one had come up against this.

I have a lash client - I'm newly qualified so only have a few and have therefore not experienced this. She had the shortest bottom lashes I have ever seen. Every single time I tape her bottom lashes and pad over them, and every single time they pop out and LOADS get glued to her upper lashes.

She closes her eyes very tightly too as they're deep set so that also doesn't help.

It doesn't happen on anyone else. Is there any help you could offer? It's getting me really worked up to do her as she gets very agitated when it happens as do I as they are all stuck near her eye balls and I don't know how to unstick without tearing them with two sets of tweezers....

Try using tape on the upper lid to pull it higher (as you would with hooded eyelids) see if that stops her being so tense.
Also explain being tense make the treatment harder for you and to relax they are in good hands etc.
As for bottom lashes. When she is having a break recommend a lash serum (coconut oil is good too) to encourage growth. Or go higher with the tape in smaller sections. Tape isn't the most comfortable but clients who have had extensions before know this and won't be fazed.
Hope that helps :)

Try using tape on the upper lid to pull it higher (as you would with hooded eyelids) see if that stops her being so tense.
Also explain being tense make the treatment harder for you and to relax they are in good hands etc.
As for bottom lashes. When she is having a break recommend a lash serum (coconut oil is good too) to encourage growth. Or go higher with the tape in smaller sections. Tape isn't the most comfortable but clients who have had extensions before know this and won't be fazed.
Hope that helps :)
Oooohh thanks! Sorry for my delay in replying I just haven't been on to check this.
I really appreciate these suggestions, I haven't taped hooded eyes yet so I'll head off and check that out :)
X

Latest posts

Back