Lowest Cost and Highest profit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melly07

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Just a question I was wondering from you salon and business ladies (and gents!) what have you found to have been the cheapest start up cost that makes the most profit? Or even the most expensive start up with the least profit?
I ask for a few reasons but want to see what your answers will be to begin with!
Has anyone been really suprised by products or services they've offered because the intial outlay was substanstial but actually you've found you couldn't live without that element from your business now?
I'd love to here from both service and product providers...
xxx

Massage, as I did that at college. Intimate Waxing with Kim Lawless was great as I felt confident to start the next day, unlike my lash extension course which was expensive for the day, expensive for the kit they made me buy to do the training, expensive to do a conversion course and expensive to buy new kit!

I really shop about for new things, look out for offers and vat free days as sometimes one company can sell the exactly same product as another but alot cheaper...

Latest posts

Back