Lowlight advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelle2510

Reaction score
Hi everyone. So this lady is a first time client. She has been saying her hairdresser of many years is not listening to her and taking her hair too blonde hence her regrowth is dark after just 2/3 weeks.
I am thinking of doing a fine root weave hi light with most prob a level 9 but want to scatter some lowlights through to break up the bleach. I’m just looking for advice on colours. I was thinking of something on a level 7 but usually use 6 and below to cover bleach not much experience in 7s and worried about coverage. Obviously I know I need some /3 gold in but would 7/3 or 7/73 cover. I mainly use wella but open to other options
Thanks!!!

Attachments

• 829DE15E-DE1E-4AF0-AEAB-469604F6BAB9.jpeg
    829DE15E-DE1E-4AF0-AEAB-469604F6BAB9.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 63
Hi everyone. So this lady is a first time client. She has been saying her hairdresser of many years is not listening to her and taking her hair too blonde hence her regrowth is dark after just 2/3 weeks.
I am thinking of doing a fine root weave hi light with most prob a level 9 but want to scatter some lowlights through to break up the bleach. I’m just looking for advice on colours. I was thinking of something on a level 7 but usually use 6 and below to cover bleach not much experience in 7s and worried about coverage. Obviously I know I need some /3 gold in but would 7/3 or 7/73 cover. I mainly use wella but open to other options
Thanks!!!

I used wella colourtouch 7/73 on a client with the same problem. I did alternate foils bleach/ 7/73.
2 months in and her roots are hardly noticeable. Also didn’t need to pre- pig.

I used wella colourtouch 7/73 on a client with the same problem. I did alternate foils bleach/ 7/73.
2 months in and her roots are hardly noticeable. Also didn’t need to pre- pig.
Thanks for replying I went in with 7/73 colour touch and was fab, it is definately my go to lowlight now

Latest posts

Back