Lowlight colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nettysheer

Reaction score
Hi everyone, got a lady who's has full head highlights and is pretty much this one colour . She has about inch natural regrowth level 6 with 80 % white.

Wanting some lowlights to break her blocking blonde look .

Stuck on what colour to use for lowlights , usually I highlight and flood with wella KP 6/1 and 6 % on roots. Obviously don't want to use 6/1 as a lowlight. Advice please was thinking doing the usual but lowlighting with 66/03 colour touch plus. U think this will be ok or not be good for blending roots with lowlight!

I usually use 6/1 as she throws off warmth but guess I could just use 6/0 on re growth? Argh confused now !!

If she is a natural 6 with 80% white I would go up a level to blend the roots. Permanent level 7 neutral on the roots in foil (as a lowlight) blending into a level 8 on midlengths leaving most of the ends out so it looks natural and blended.

You could just foil as normal, flood the root with normal & spatch a 6.13 or 7.13 every other to break it up a bit

Hi everyone, got a lady who's has full head highlights and is pretty much this one colour . She has about inch natural regrowth level 6 with 80 % white.

Wanting some lowlights to break her blocking blonde look .

Stuck on what colour to use for lowlights , usually I highlight and flood with wella KP 6/1 and 6 % on roots. Obviously don't want to use 6/1 as a lowlight. Advice please was thinking doing the usual but lowlighting with 66/03 colour touch plus. U think this will be ok or not be good for blending roots with lowlight!

I usually use 6/1 as she throws off warmth but guess I could just use 6/0 on re growth? Argh confused now !!
I would still keep her root colour if you feel it's working, do your normal highlights but I would use maybe 6/71 colour touch? And 1.9%, in your lowlights, not too flat, but should blend with the root colour nicely

Latest posts

Back