Lowlighting naturally light hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helenback

Reaction score
has anyone used a nice wella colour through a natural base 10 to give a warmer effect ie around a 8/7 result, not something i get asked to do much after all who would want to darken natural baby blonde hair!!

I have found 7/7 can be quite nice a sort of caramel colour ? X

i do use that colour a lot but i was just worried about it holding on natural v light hair?

I've used this on a natural base 10 , can I ask why it may not hold ? Xx

its just on previous occasions when low-lighting light hair i feel its sometimes a bit wishy washy?

its just on previous occasions when low-lighting light hair i feel its sometimes a bit wishy washy?

Ive found this too! Did a majirel 4.0 and 4.35 on a natural ashy base 8 - 9 and it came out more like a 7!!
Got her in again Tuesday and she wants very dark brown. Ive moved to wella now so hoping they cover better?? Do u think I should add mix tone in if I do a 33/0? (Shes got grey too) xx

Ive found this too! Did a majirel 4.0 and 4.35 on a natural ashy base 8 - 9 and it came out more like a 7!!
Got her in again Tuesday and she wants very dark brown. Ive moved to wella now so hoping they cover better?? Do u think I should add mix tone in if I do a 33/0? (Shes got grey too) xx

You should have colour balanced first. There isn't nearly enough natural red or copper in a natural level 9 ashy base to give the intended result when using a 4.35 in any colour line.

You should have colour balanced first. There isn't nearly enough natural red or copper in a natural level 9 ashy base to give the intended result when using a 4.35 in any colour line.

Can u elaborate please..? X

has anyone used a nice wella colour through a natural base 10 to give a warmer effect ie around a 8/7 result, not something i get asked to do much after all who would want to darken natural baby blonde hair!!
mix in about 3mls of 0/33 with it will cling better :) xx

oops sorry 2mls lost my train of thought was looking at underneath posts and forgot you wanted a 8/7 lol xx

oops sorry 2mls lost my train of thought was looking at underneath posts and forgot you wanted a 8/7 lol xx

Mines a different post :) I'm after a very dark brown from a natural ashy 8-9! Xx

ps would you really want to take a depth of 8/9 to a very dark brown ? ;-)

I wouldnt if it was mine!
but she really wants to be dark! I tried 4.0 and 4.35 hoping to get a warm base 5!
like i said earlier it was no where near dark enough. So this time (6 months later) shes said very dark brown.. ! What would you use to get a 4 kaye? (With wella) xx

Latest posts

Back