Lowlights or root stretch with balayage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nettysheer

Reaction score
I'm over thinking and now confused. I'm
Mobile so no one to bounce ideas off!

I have a client tomorrow full head highlights ( bleach) with about 1 inch of natural re growth level 6-7 . No white.

She wants the first pic and she's currently the second.

Im thinking root stretch with colour touch 6/0 and 7/0 blend into 8/0 & 7/3 then leave out some blonde

OR

Just add in lots of lowlights? She's sick of harsh regrowth lines but wants to stay quite blonde.

Confused! Help pretty please [emoji175]

Wants this
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1456087082.026826.jpg

Currently this
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1456087109.994592.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1456087122.731953.jpg

I would prob do both .. A shadow root stretch then low lights as well .. Prob use the darker formula for the roots then the lighter for global lows.. I would also keep the majority of these on the underneath sections

Thanks jessec2000 I will post a pic tomorrow!

Looks lovely x

Brilliant job [emoji7][emoji7] how did you end up doing it ?

That's a gorgeous colour x

Thanks peeps.
I root stretched with 6/0 and 7/0 colour touch then blended into a 7/3 and 8/0 then did forward diagonal sections back to her crown with a blonde and lowlight which I used 7/3 and 8/0 for the lowlight and blondor and 6% on the highlight to freshen up. First ever time doing it. Was pretty nervous and she's quiet a high maintenance kinda client if that makes sense! X

Thanks peeps.
I root stretched with 6/0 and 7/0 colour touch then blended into a 7/3 and 8/0 then did forward diagonal sections back to her crown with a blonde and lowlight which I used 7/3 and 8/0 for the lowlight and blondor and 6% on the highlight to freshen up. First ever time doing it. Was pretty nervous and she's quiet a high maintenance kinda client if that makes sense! X

It does make sense I've a couple of those kind [emoji37][emoji37] brilliant work [emoji182]

Nightmare aren't they! Thanks Jessec2000 [emoji8]

Hi I know this a late reply on this post! Was just wondering if I rinsed the root stretch first or just went straight over it with the foils? Lovely work xxx

Hi I know this a late reply on this post! Was just wondering if I rinsed the root stretch first or just went straight over it with the foils? Lovely work xxx
Hello,

I just went straight over it with foils x

I've never done a root stretch, how is it done?

Latest posts

Back