Lowlights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tajray77

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my client is a base 8 ash. She’s been having bleach highlights with a 10.2 toner ( affinage) I sometimes tone it down with 7/73 ( wella) colortouch, she now wants to keep blonde but have ashier brown, please could anyone suggest a lowlightbthat doesn’t go too dark or kahki ? I use affinage now .
thankbyiu in advance.

How about just doing your full head of foils and the hair in-between as 7.1 x

Thank you for your reply. Her hair is very fine so she wants lowlights through it . Will 7.1 not go green/ muddy? X

Thank you for your reply. Her hair is very fine so she wants lowlights through it to create the look of more texture . Will 7.1 not go green/ muddy? X

Use a plain 7 or mix in a bit of your 7.1 with it. It’s hard without seeing her hair. I don’t know affinage but I used to use 7.13 in L’Oréal on bleached highlights which was lovely. I use Demi permanent now for my lowlights and it works great. Much better for the tone I want to achieve. I found 7 in permanent washed out too warm too quick. If you know your wella colourtouch range well try using that for your lowlights.

Hi everyone, my client is a base 8 ash. She’s been having bleach highlights with a 10.2 toner ( affinage) I sometimes tone it down with 7/73 ( wella) colortouch, she now wants to keep blonde but have ashier brown, please could anyone suggest a lowlightbthat doesn’t go too dark or kahki ? I use affinage now .
thankbyiu in advance.
7/0 colour touch.
Or use colour touch 6/71 + 8/71
Colour touch 7/97 is also nice.

You can also use 7.23 infiniti.
Infiniti toner - mushroom actually makes a nice cool colour.

Latest posts

Back