Loyalty card stamps/stickers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnaEx

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I just got my loyalty cards from Vista Print and they are fine nothing wrong with them but I also got the ''Small Circle Stickers'' to go with them. Now when they say ''Small'' I was thinking they would be the size to go with the loyalty cards...They are double the size of what I thought they would be!!! 1 of them could fill the loyalty card!

Any suggestions where I can get some small circle stickers that I can customise to go with my theme?

Thank you!

I sign mine! I had one client actually use round stickers to try and bag a freebie. i sign and date them! cant go wrong this way then you can check against the booking system if they match when they redeem their freebie.

Getting stickers that small is difficult if you are looking at custom printed. Not many wide format machines can print that small and cut that small. The closest you would get I imagine is just the coloured circle ones from places like Staples.

have a look on small printing buisneses on facebook. I have seen some nice quality ones in the past

Latest posts

Back