Loyalty card stamps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavender lovely

Reaction score
Hello geeks

I just received my loyalty card stamp from One Stop Stamps and had to share!

I did a lot of internet trawling and found most of the sites confusing, or only offering generic symbols, but I really wanted to incorporate the graphic from my logo onto my stamp. When I did find a site that allows you to design your own I found the uploading of my graphic confusing and requiring technical knowledge, and mostly darn expensive!

I had almost given up on it when I found this website and I am thrilled with the result! The stamps is pen size, and small enough to take in my kit bag for mobile visits without being 'another thing to carry'! It's available in 5 colours, the site is very easy to use - just upload and they sort it the sizing for you, and very quick - it arrived within 24 hours and I didn't select express delivery! But the main point was the price! It was a bargain and they are currently offering 50% off! I am thrilled with it as it looks really professional, I just thought I would share to help other geeks out as they have helped me ;)

http://www.onestopstamps.co.uk/shop/colop-printer-r12-round-self-inking-rubber-stamp-190.html

This looks good. I have a thread on here asking about stamps myself actually!

Did you get an image uploaded? If so, how has it come out if you don't mind me asking. In theory they look great, and I'd be very tempted to have my logo on it, but my logo is a picture, and just not sure how it would look.

Could you upload a picture of how the stamp comes out? Love to see if there's any bleeding of ink etc.

Thanks again!

Thank you for this lavender lovely!

This is the stamp against the original graphic - its pretty good baring in mind it's only 1cm across! No bleed really either, although these were my first goes with it and so were a bit wobbly and slanted, I get it much sharper now :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334581228.492754.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334581228.492754.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 923
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334581563.651340.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334581563.651340.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 335
Thank you so much for that! I've just ordered one too with my personal logo :)

Ive bought from that company before! Had no idea they did loyalty card stamps.
xx

Thank you so much for that! I've just ordered one too with my personal logo :)

Ive bought from that company before! Had no idea they did loyalty card stamps.
xx

Glad to be of some use on here! Always grabbing ideas and it's nice to give some back ;) cx

I braved it! Just placed my order and got 5% off too using TWITTER5% as a discount code.

I've gone for a square one which should suit my card better.

Thanks very much for that!

Thanks for sharing!!! I'm going to order mine this week!

Thought I'd give you an update.

My logo image was too detailed apparantly. It needs to be a simple image in black or white they said.

So I am just having some initials printed on instead now. Bit boring in comparison, but thought it would be useful for others to know.

I braved it! Just placed my order and got 5% off too using TWITTER5% as a discount code.

I've gone for a square one which should suit my card better.

Thanks very much for that!

Fab! Even better! I don't even have a twitter account - must fix that! ;)

My logo image was too detailed apparantly. It needs to be a simple image in black or white they said.

So I am just having some initials printed on instead now. Bit boring in comparison, but thought it would be useful for others to know.

Ah, that's a shame, it is a very small stamp so I suppose the more detail the harder it is to transfer to rubber. Hope your initials look good though x

Thanks! Off to check this out!

ETA - I just ordered one. I was able to get the 50% off as well as the extra little twitter discount. I will let you know what they say about the image I uploaded, hopefully it will fit.

I went to the square one, rather than circle.

Last edited:
Bookmarking this website - thank you for posting!

oh dear and wow! They were quick getting back to you. Sounds like very good customer service..
I havnt heard anything so I can only assume my logo was fine. I have my name with lots of fine flourishes behind it.
xx

Yes actually- I suppose I took it foregranted, but it is excellent customer service. The only thing that could have been improved was to outline on the website what was ok and not ok, but I can't grumble.

Will let you know when it arrives and what it's like!:wink2:

My stamp came today everyone. Just had intials in the end but they look really good. I went for the green ink and there is 0 bleeding, so am very happy. And fits my boxes fine. Tiny bit bigger, but it still looks very professional.

Thanks again everyone!

My stamp came today everyone. Just had intials in the end but they look really good. I went for the green ink and there is 0 bleeding, so am very happy. And fits my boxes fine. Tiny bit bigger, but it still looks very professional.

Thanks again everyone!

Great stuff! Glad it worked out for you :)

Mine came today too!

Mine came today too and i love it! They upgraded it to a slightly bigger stamp for free as my flourish wouldnt fit, but it fits my boxes lovely. Well worth investing in one! Xx

Omg! I'm soooo ordering!

Latest posts

Back