loyalty scheme

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nailtiqe

Reaction score
hi....i am going to have a loyalty scheme in place for both nail and tanning clients, do you have similar schemes and how popular r they? at the mo ive found some tanning loyalty cards but the only nail ones i can find are from 3t and there is only 6 boxes on, so 5 treatments get 6th free, does this sound reasonable? vicx

nailtiqe said:
hi....i am going to have a loyalty scheme in place for both nail and tanning clients, do you have similar schemes and how popular r they? at the mo ive found some tanning loyalty cards but the only nail ones i can find are from 3t and there is only 6 boxes on, so 5 treatments get 6th free, does this sound reasonable? vicx

I have been looking into this sort of thing recently and have come up with the following:

1. I want my clients to stay because of the service I provide, not because I give freebies
2. I dont want to give something like lotion, varnish etc. that they may not want - if they wanted it they would buy it LOL

I did also think about giving back 10% of appointment costs after 10 appointments. 2 problems arose

1. People may be horrified to be reminded of what they spend on their nails LOL
2. I may end up some months working for nothing LOL

I have now redesigned my records cards with a grey line every 10 appointments and I will give a middle sized solar oil.

This encourages the clients to use the oil as well as being a small token of my appreciation for their business.

I hope this doesnt sound too mean in the scheme of other loyalty bonuses.

well in salon we give 10% of after 10 treatments .they get card signed of each time they come in what ever the treatments weather its beauty or nails or sunbed then 10% of next treatment

my mobile clients i don't actually give them a loyalty card :oops: maybe i will give them a pinkie solar oil after 5 treatments

I always have some £2 and £5 vouchers printed on my desk. When its pay time, I quickly check what they have spent lately and depending on the amount, I give them one or the other (voucher). So it's not obvious as to when it happens and it is not a "regular" thing either. But they always are surprised and pleased!!

i think i may use the loyalty card like a point scheme, so for every treatment they come for and for every friend they introduce they get a stamp on the loyalty card, when its full they get a free treatment valued to a certain amout...ie manicure or pedicure....vicx

... I also have a bring a friend scheme.... for every friend they have introduced and who make their first firm booking, they get their next treatment half price (after their friend had come, that is...).

Hi Nats,

Did you buy your £2 & £5 vouchers or did you print them yourself? If you did print them; what information did you put on the voucher and what software did you use?

I am thinking of selling gift vouchers for treatments at my Priory Wives demo next month and need some inspiration on design, content, numbering etc.. :D

Sharon x

Sharon Green said:
I am thinking of selling gift vouchers for treatments at my Priory Wives demo next month and need some inspiration on design, content, numbering etc.. :D Sharon x

Hi Sharon - I have to tell you that we do some GORGEOUS :queen: gift vouchers!! If you email my [email protected] address I can probably send you a jpeg so you can check them out!! Don't all ask me prices :shock: I have no idea (I will post when I do)!! ;)

Hi Sharon,

I print them myself, so I can control what's on them, get different papers depending on the season...!!! :D
I use Mircosoft Publisher but Word would do if you don't have Pulisher.
I can put one of the "basics" in the post to you if you want to see what they look like. Or if you do have publisher, I can send you the files.
Let me know.

mrs geek said:
I have to tell you that we do some GORGEOUS :queen: gift vouchers!!

have to say i have these gift vouchers and they are fab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back