Luck

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Macoroni

Reaction score
After having a terrible two months my dad died left a terrible mess with partner debt stress like you went believe and then business being worse than I cd ever imagine boyfriend being 200 miles away whose going thru stress in his massive company and tried his best but best was not exactly right I think I may have had some luck in moving to a new site with everything done for me in respect of new salon to my spec I just need to choose colour and furnishings. Shd sign next week and landlord said he won't hold me to 6 months contract I can go when I need to as he knows how hard it has been for me so picking your lovely geek brains need a new skin care range had decleor guinot and aromatherapy associates in old salon am looking at spezia does anyone use and what are they like as a company ? And as a positive note when my mum died my dad destroyed the will and I was left no money atall but my son was conceived two days after she died he was better than any money as I'd had three miscarriages and now after he died he has spent most of the money but I might have enough left to pay off my debts and start again in new salon lets hope so !

I don't use the products your questioning but wanted to wish you the best of luck x

I dont use the brand you mentioned however I have just taken swissdermyl into my salon and have to say that client feedback is fantastic and their customer service is second to none :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back