Lucy's murder in Eastenders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cried for the whole episode!! It was well played! Also love malachy from hollyoaks in it!

Thats where i have seen him before!! Lol thanks for that, it was driving me nuts. X

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

I think Jake looked suspicious because really he is drinking heavily again and its a throw us off who really did it plot. It best be a shocking twist or i will throw a shoe at the telly lol. The storyline has been rushed to the point it looks badly done rather than surprising its viewers!
I did swallow a few tears tonight though, must be awful having the police arrive to deliver such awful news.

It was a very sloooooowwwww episode!

Thats where i have seen him before!! Lol thanks for that, it was driving me nuts. X

Haha I recognised him straight away and hollyoaks was full of Irish actors ;) I loved him in hollyoaks!

I welled up and went all cold when Ian told peter as I have a twin brother and can only imagine how peter must feel....it's a twin bond......get a grip I told myself after....it's a soap....but just know I'd feel really empty without my twin

I cried when he told peter :-( x

I wish they'd kill off the whole cast.

I wish they'd kill off the whole cast.

Haha now come on Rinn,I am sure there are tv programmes you like that us Eastender fanatics would wish the same fate upon....

Haha now come on Rinn,I am sure there are tv programmes you like that us Eastender fanatics would wish the same fate upon....

Haha I know...I'm only teasing you.

Haha I know...I'm only teasing you.

My dad often often says it's a shame all the cast don't go on a cruise together and all drown... Xxx

I cried real tears watching last nights and tonight's for the first time ever at a programme! It's so so sad! I get too emotionally evolved in eastenders haha! Used to feel so bad for zainab when that usef was hitting her! I have a sad life lol xx

I got home from work 20 mins into last nights episide & mum in law was sat crying her eyes out!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back