Lucy's murder in Eastenders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see them doing forensics at the car lot and finding her blood and max getting carted off. Framed perhaps?

I read that the fact it seems to have come out the blue and there hasn't been a long lead up to it has been specifically planned as they want to make the viewer be like her family, where its come out of the blue to them too and that the whole idea is to find out about Lucy's secret life no one knew about. It all sounds a bit Twin Peaks to me!

Oohhhhh twin peaks!! I used to love that but it was a bit eerie tonight watching the forensics etc.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Apparently the bang on the head at the office left blood so it will look like she was killed in his office, and he will be acting all guilty because he doesn't want to be found out about the affair! she wasn't killed there,but that is why they included her banging her head to leave traces of blood x

That's makes sense Sarah poppy! Oh....How annoying was today's episode???? eagerly awaiting the aftermath having to watch all the pool nonsense in the Vic...., only for Ian to be told the news and the "dun....dun....dur dur dur dur "" etc to sound straight away!

I read the blood in the car lot is a massive clue.....If she died due to coke od and a bumped head they wouldn't claim murder as I am sure they will do postmortem!!! I thought tonight would of been an hour long too....they really made jake look suspicious tonight but think that would be too obvious....I actually feel sorry for ian

My guess is Cindy!!
She is jealous of Lucy, there appears to be something in the past between them and she also told Ian to look in Lucy's jewellery box - did she plant the drugs?

Sent from my A1-810 using SalonGeek mobile app

My guess is Cindy!!
She is jealous of Lucy, there appears to be something in the past between them and she also told Ian to look in Lucy's jewellery box - did she plant the drugs?

Cindy didn't plant the drugs. Lucy asked Ian for it back, she said to Ian, she had paid for it she wanted it back.
Xxx

Ahh thank you for that.........that's what I get for half watching while on SG!!!

When I was watching Lorraine the other morning they said it was getting dragged out until next year and over the months we will find out things about Lucy we didn't know and we will find out things about all the ppl who could have killed her.. So it is like a proper who dunnit thing.
So by the looks of it even tho we have only just found out she's taking drugs... We may just find out she's been doing them for ages!

Nicola! Xxx

Did anyone else cry!!??

I sobbed!!! As did mum in law while my partner told me to get a grip!

Cried for the whole episode!! It was well played! Also love malachy from hollyoaks in it!

I said yesterday 'oh look its malachay' lol

Cried for the whole episode!! It was well played! Also love malachy from hollyoaks in it!

I didn't cry but was welling up ... !!! ... My OH was in the shower thank god or he'd have thought I'd gone mad ... !!!

I didn't cry till he told peter then I sobbed!!! Made me realise how horrendous it must be to go and view a family member after they have been killed!

Personally I thought it was all very over the top and fake.

What a load of old. .....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know, it's just a soap, but I blarted!

Ha ha. I yawned, rolled my eyes to the ceiling and opened a packet of frazzles.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back