Lulu Handbag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Gadget

Geeky Princess
Reaction score
Got one of these at OSNS Milton Keynes today, am well chuffed with it, a birthday pressie to myself lol.

Jue xxx

What's a Lulu Handbag???? Duh - am I just a bit slow?:rolleyes: Please tell. x :)

I want one too...................................
So where do I get it from ?????
Help xxx

Think you can get them from OSNS or Leeds, I have been after one for a while when I saw Kelly with one at prof beauty in march, anne rang me last week and told me she had got me one, if you look on the designer nails website the specials for this month show the bag, i paid £19.99 plus VAT for it.

The C of the logo also has clear gems on it.

89lulu_003-med.jpg

Jue xxx

I have one they are FAB!!!

Mmmm very nice, i love the "C" with the gems on it. Does it have many compartments in it??

no compartments!!

wow - thats lovely ...but imagine the cafe at olympia :lol: no one would be able to find theres :lol:

Terribly cute, I quite smoking next week (with help of hypnotherapist) of course and maybe I can then treat myself...

This is a deal in the new UPDATE - has enyone received theirs yet????

havent received update but seen it on website.

Jue xxx

Hi

Havent received my deal sheet either but the guys at Leeds told me what was on there when i placed an order last week, and Designer Nails web site has the deal sheet on it now too.

kx

Nope Mrs Geek, I got my info from the designer nails website, after Jue's post about the LULU bag...............

I Bet You All Get It Tomorrow!!!

oooooooo cant wait now im not a bag type a person i usually fill my poor old hubbies pockets full of stuff lol!! (i always put down bags and forget they are with me!!) but i def want one of these!! figure i can tell him im gonna use it for taking stuff to and from the salon lol xx

Just ordered mine. Something to cheer me up after yesterday. Looking forward to getting it only I KNOW my niece is gonna want one too. She keeps trying to pinch my Creative carrier that I got from Olympia (think I was about 3rd person on the stand!).

Shaza

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Nope Mrs Geek, I got my info from the designer nails website, after Jue's post about the LULU bag...............

I cant download the offers yet I have acrobat v6???

I'm puzzeled

Hi Louise,
You need to log in with your Customer ID and password..............there is a registering option there, fill it in and then you can download deals and offers.................

I got my bag today, oh it is so cute...................I love it xxxx

i just love that bag (i love all handbags) wish i could get hold of one :cry:

Mrs Geek said:
This is a deal in the new UPDATE - has enyone received theirs yet????
i got mine this morning - got some fab deals in it

Postie just arrived with my Lulu handbag - its gorgeous!!

Shaza

Latest posts

Back