Luminess airbrush makeup

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 60877

Reaction score
HI,
does anyone have luminess professional airbrush kit?
any good?
I don't know whether to buy the professional one or the home use as I have never seen or used it before. ( difference in prices!!)

thank you

I have the home use one I didn't have enough budget for bigger and better yet!. My ladies have no idea it's a home-use one. I never mention it either!! My thoughts were it depends how often your going to use it and how many people at a time. The cups are much bigger on the pro ones. I tend to do mostly weddings, so I'm usually do say just the bride or perhaps the bridesmaids too. I use Luminess air foundation and airbase. I love airbrush make-up. Before I got mine I read through loads of old threads on airbrushs. It was so useful! Good luck!

Hi!!

thank you for your reply.

Do you do just the foundation or you use the eyeshadows as well? do you get more requests offering airbrush make up?

the professional has got 3 speeds ..... really don't know which one to get.

xx:rolleyes:

Nah I don't use the eyeshadow I prefer free hand I feel more control with it. Great for bronzer and contouring!! I have defo go more responses because of the air brush amke-up I offer. I'm doing a party look on Friday because I air brush and she also wants false eyelashes and now booked a Tan so it has really helped. I really could do with pushing it and advertising it more!!!
I take it you've searched through previous threads? They are so useful even if old. Try Professional Airbrush v's Home use and see what comes up? Typing different wording in the 'search' brings up loads.... My advice make a cuppa you could be a while but so so worth it!!! I used this site to help me select my tanning line, make-up airbrush and my eyelash extensions!! Good luck let me know your choice!

Latest posts

Back