LURVE the cover on this month's SCRATCH mag!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JackieMc

Reaction score
Great cover pic, Alex! And beautiful model - I hate her with a vengeance of course! ;)

So who did the nails? And how?

Must also tell you I almost threw up my cornflakes this morning when I saw Sir Rannulph Fiennes' fingers on Page 84!!! Urgh! :eek:

Jackie
Liberty Nail Design
Dublin

I think Beachneck did (not 100% sure though). Its a CND shot.

• Apply a clear tip to the nail. Shape and blend.
  • Apply a very thin coat of ‘Perfect White Powder’ to the entire nail. Let dry. Buff to high shine.
  • Stretch a piece of open netting or lace to the nail and seal around the edges with SpeedBond to secure. Use a piece of plastic wrap to fully secure the lace to the nail.
  • Place tiny beads of ‘Perfect Color White and Mosaic Black Powder’ in the netting to create a flower or swirl pattern that completes the look of lace on the nail. Let dry.
nJoy

The Nail Geek said:
I think Beachneck did (not 100% sure though). Its a CND shot.

• Apply a clear tip to the nail. Shape and blend.
  • Apply a very thin coat of ‘Perfect White Powder’ to the entire nail. Let dry. Buff to high shine.
  • Stretch a piece of open netting or lace to the nail and seal around the edges with SpeedBond to secure. Use a piece of plastic wrap to fully secure the lace to the nail.
  • Place tiny beads of ‘Perfect Color White and Mosaic Black Powder’ in the netting to create a flower or swirl pattern that completes the look of lace on the nail. Let dry.
nJoy
Sheryl McCaully did them! we went through this in Chit Chat I think!! ;)

Ah! Thats right. Thanks babe.

Sorry Sheryl ;)
Your nails kick serious ass.

Thanks for the info :) ...... just off to Chit Chat to see what's been said there!

Jackie
Liberty Nail Design
Dublin

Mrs Geek said:
Sheryl McCaully did them! we went through this in Chit Chat I think!! ;)

Yeh I posted about the nails inside the mag the creative advert with the pink ribbon laced through the nail wow how gorgeous and Im a sucker for pink!!! :D

Dear Jackie

I am so delighted you love the cover of June Scratch.
I have to say - when it was shown to me by Creative I was blown away myself. I did everything in my power to get a step-by-step on it for you guys to enjoy for that issue but it was not possible.

I will continue my quest as I think we should all be given the pleasure of seeing how those stunning nails were created.

regards Alexxxxxx ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back