Lush Hair - what's happening??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys, Im sure Lush US will be reading this, most of the companies we use do, they know how big this site is and how much we all rely on eachothers opinions, the last worry i had a bout a company i put on here and i had a phonecall from them within 24 hours lol, Id love to use Balmain or a higher end hair supplier but i just don't live in an area where people spend that amount of money on extensions, us essex girls are not all like we've just rolled off brentwood high street haha, so for me it's got to be a low budget company

Just looking at hair planet, looks good..... Cheap? Is that a good bargain hair? Or cheap and nasty?

Also 0.5g for 20 inch hair? Hmm.... Anyone used them?

Hi theextensionist,

This is Sam the Director from Lush-Us Uk. As I mentioned previously I am extremely interested in knowing what the issue is with our factory ?? As we are concerned we have no issues and although on here we are hearing that clients are having problems with the hair they are obviously not reporting them to us as we are unaware of these issues. people need to speak to us so we can help and sort them out and as a reputable supplier we need to investigate if there is an issue and resolve it for everyones sake.
I am not trying to be confrontational in any way but your comments regarding 'our factory' are seriously concerning me and are unjust as I am completely unaware of what is trying to be said. Feel free to personal messge me if you wish but I am afraid I don't know how to do this on here.
Thank you
Sam

I've fitted two sets 4 weeks ago and one of them blonde they are both still really nice! Only problem I had was slightly wispy but not too much that I couldn't trim it off. :) x

I've fitted two sets 4 weeks ago and one of them blonde they are both still really nice! Only problem I had was slightly wispy but not too much that I couldn't trim it off. :) x

Aw good well at least it's not everyone having a problem, just so worried about fitting hair that I know there MIGHT be a problem with :) a little bit of reassurance that the hair is good quality is good to hear :) x

I do like the lush girls and think they are really helpful but i'm finding the hair sheds like crazy this time round, even before it's in the hair I see lots of strands on the floor, and agree with others that's it quite wispy.

I think in all honestly you get what you pay for an lush us hair is economy hair and therefore does the job it says on the tin.

For me it's always been the blondes I have a problem with but you kinda have to expect that with the amount of processing it goes through!!! Now I talk my blonde clients into upgrading to a better quality hair after their first fit!!!

Yeah that's understandable. Lush us haven't really said anything to reassure us that the quality is still as good and if the quality is below average then the prices should reflex that.

I will PM you.

Hi Girls, SOmeone mentioned earlier that they hoped we were reading this. I dont get chance to go on very often but some of our customers let us know what is going and I was really concerned regarding the negativity about our current quality . I am a little shocked as we dont seem to have had many people logging complaints regarding the products so we are unable to act on it which is why we are not aware that there is a problem. A lot of our staff (including myself) wear our extensions and fit them and I can say hand on heart that we havent experienced any problems. As i have mentioned in a previous thread I have addressed the length ratio issue and as far as the quality goes we are providing the same quality hair that we always have which will happily last 8 - 12 weeks with correct aftercare (processed blonde hair will always suffer more than the darker colours) the quality of our Classic hair isn't as higher grade as ur previous Temple hair but the price of the temple hair now to purchase is much much higher. We have been testing a premium range but again the raw material price is ridiculous and if the hair was really stunning t warrant that price increase we would definately consider it but it doesnt (we will keep looking though)
We have slightly changed the processing that our hair is going through which has been introduced in our current orders manfacturing (due for delivery on wednesday next week) and it means that the processing is not quite as harsh as previous batches. That has not been done due to complaints (as the number logged is less than 1% of sales) this was done as our continous plight for good quality products. Please please contact us if you have a problem to enable us to resolve them for you. Thankyouy for your continued support and there are some really positive things on here for us and we are happy to take constructive critiscism and I hope regular customers of ours will agree that we act upon everything where humanly possible. Thanks again folks !!

I want to take back what I said as well. This was information I heard a while back while researching factories and their circumstances have now changed. It was just heard through the grapevine and I should not put information here that I am not 100% positive is the truth.

Thank you for clearing that up I'm glad that my favourite supplier is as good as it was, I haven't tried the recent hair and just heard too much stuff about it on here, I'm glad it's sorted out now.

Hi Girls, SOmeone mentioned earlier that they hoped we were reading this. I dont get chance to go on very often but some of our customers let us know what is going and I was really concerned regarding the negativity about our current quality . I am a little shocked as we dont seem to have had many people logging complaints regarding the products so we are unable to act on it which is why we are not aware that there is a problem. A lot of our staff (including myself) wear our extensions and fit them and I can say hand on heart that we havent experienced any problems. As i have mentioned in a previous thread I have addressed the length ratio issue and as far as the quality goes we are providing the same quality hair that we always have which will happily last 8 - 12 weeks with correct aftercare (processed blonde hair will always suffer more than the darker colours) the quality of our Classic hair isn't as higher grade as ur previous Temple hair but the price of the temple hair now to purchase is much much higher. We have been testing a premium range but again the raw material price is ridiculous and if the hair was really stunning t warrant that price increase we would definately consider it but it doesnt (we will keep looking though)
We have slightly changed the processing that our hair is going through which has been introduced in our current orders manfacturing (due for delivery on wednesday next week) and it means that the processing is not quite as harsh as previous batches. That has not been done due to complaints (as the number logged is less than 1% of sales) this was done as our continous plight for good quality products. Please please contact us if you have a problem to enable us to resolve them for you. Thankyouy for your continued support and there are some really positive things on here for us and we are happy to take constructive critiscism and I hope regular customers of ours will agree that we act upon everything where humanly possible. Thanks again folks !!

thank you for replying Sam, I suppose like myself a lot of people are not complaining because like a previous post said we have chosen a budget range so how can we have the cheek to complain, the only complaints I have with the hair, are the strands being different sizes and thickness, finding white hairs, and the shedding of the hair which as a previous poster reported is all over the floor during the fitting, it just makes the quality of the hair look bad for the client. I do suppose that if we wanted to complain about the hair we would then have to send this hair to you, which if we find these faults whilst fitting, we then have to remove what we have already done and leave a client unsatisfied, again it doesn't look very professional for us. I find it quite embarrassing when fitting a clients hair and they have to sieve through them first to pull out any white ones, I know your prices are quite reasonable and there are a lot of companies who are double your price, but the reason I chose your company was one for the prices, as my extensions are priced very cheaply to fit in with the area i live in, and two you had great recommendations which unfortunately are very far and few between now, hopefully with the new batch of hair you have coming in people will be raving about you again :)

Huge thanks for your comments 'theextensionist' . we appreciate everyones feedback good and bad as it enables us to improve where improvements are necessary however incorrect info can be very damaging for a hard working company and we all really appreciate your comments and apology.

We are however looking into your reported issues to ensure our quality is up to it's usual good standard but please contact us for help, advice and to inform us of these issues to enable us to act.

Thanks Again

Sam x:D

I have not had a problem with Lush-Us hair since i trained with them. Despite people saying it is a "budget" hair etc, i always find it to be amazing quality, lasts exceptionally well and my clients love it - they also love the aftercare products available etc

I know if I ever have a problem, it is a case of a quick phone call through to Jo or Sam and it is sorted straight away too. Not many companies can brag such amazing customer services x

I noticed the hair I fitted a few days had what looked like roots at the ends. It was blonde hair but had small black beads at the end of the hair, my client was asking why the root was at the end and is it not Remy hair!!! Anyone else had this?

I noticed the hair I fitted a few days had what looked like roots at the ends. It was blonde hair but had small black beads at the end of the hair, my client was asking why the root was at the end and is it not Remy hair!!! Anyone else had this?

Thats really worrying!

Yeah ive got this problem too! Thankfully ive got the hair in my head and not on a client :/ noticed it the day after i had them fitted & it looks like little folicles! Ive got #1B in and theres loads of random white/orangy hairs that i have to keep pulling out! Ive only washed it once and it seems good so i hope its gonna be alright :)

Also agree on the shedding with the blonde hair. Did my moms a few weeks ago using #5,#6,#10 & #22 and the 22 was all over the floor :/ its also very dry and she uses all the aftercare products & i do her weekly wash & blowdrys. i hope they can sort out whatever problems people are saying on here about the hair as i dont want to change suppiler cos they have such great customer service :) xx

I had this too!! luckily it was my hair, i had 16" put in so didnt need the length cut and i have all these black beady things at the end, ive sat here trying to cut them off but theres just so many WTH are they???

hmmm Ive had the issue with radom black hairs in the blondes and random grey ones in the darks :irked:
I actually tried placing an order last week but every time i called, it rang a couple of times then cut me off!! Ended up going with another supplier.....
Very annoyed.

hmmm Ive had the issue with radom black hairs in the blondes and random grey ones in the darks :irked:
I actually tried placing an order last week but every time i called, it rang a couple of times then cut me off!! Ended up going with another supplier.....
Very annoyed.

Out of curiosity chick who did you go with? Im looking for a new supplier xx

Latest posts

Back