Lush Hair - what's happening??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im still waiting 3 weeks on for my bonita sample.....

however i just had a delivery of 1b and 2 lush-us extensions, which have a little bobble on the end.... easily and helpfully explained to me over the phone that this was due to the colouring process and it would wash right off the 1st time. the hair looks and feels good though guys, and its topping up a set that were done 8 weeks ago that still feel lovely. hope all is well with them again as i do like using lush-us :) xxx

Out of curiosity,

I have come across www.hairextensionstuff.co.uk which looks identical to lush us website... Is this also one of their websites? :S

Bit weird just didn't want it to be like a clone of lush us :O lol x

Bit weird just didn't want it to be like a iclone of lush us :O lol x

It does say check out lush us for prebonded and stick Tip

Hi girls, Hair extension stuff was a very old hair extension company that Rachel and I bought years agao and renamed and revamped but we kept their website as it had a good position on google for Indian Remy hair which is what we wanted to sell, although originally we were primarily a training company. We still use this but have maybe not updated it very regularly.
HOpe this helps. If you go on the shop all it does is divert you to our shop.

Sam

P.s. I have noticed that some of the threads on here are getting rather heated and I understand some of you have very strong opinions either way but I really hope this doesn't turn into a battle between professional fellow extensionists. I would just like to say ( as I have said before) we really do not go on here that often (although wwe should) as we feel this is the ideal place for the extensionists to discuss, rant, advise etc and I appreciate the comments on this thread where people seem to be 'supporting' Lush-Us Uk but likewise we appreciate the negative comments as we can use them to improve and we always do. I would never ask anyone not to post their views on here. My disappointment was purely voiced regarding incorrect and unfair accusations ONLY.
Also, I would just like to advise everyone of why I asked several customers not to 'quote' me on salon geek.....this is purely because I dont want anyone who uses this to see me as a regular presence on here as I dont believe it is good for the people wanting to speak freely which is what it is for. As a professional I alsodo not want people to think I am passing messages through my customers to post on Salon Geek for the 'redemption' of Lush-Us Uk.
I reply to my customers emails direct to them as they have sent it direct to me for my comments. I personally feel that is the only rofessional solution.
I really hope this makes sense and I'll disappear now for you guys to continue your chats. Thank you

Hi girls, Hair extension stuff was a very old hair extension company that Rachel and I bought years agao and renamed and revamped but we kept their website as it had a good position on google for Indian Remy hair which is what we wanted to sell, although originally we were primarily a training company. We still use this but have maybe not updated it very regularly.
HOpe this helps. If you go on the shop all it does is divert you to our shop.

Sam

P.s. I have noticed that some of the threads on here are getting rather heated and I understand some of you have very strong opinions either way but I really hope this doesn't turn into a battle between professional fellow extensionists. I would just like to say ( as I have said before) we really do not go on here that often (although wwe should) as we feel this is the ideal place for the extensionists to discuss, rant, advise etc and I appreciate the comments on this thread where people seem to be 'supporting' Lush-Us Uk but likewise we appreciate the negative comments as we can use them to improve and we always do. I would never ask anyone not to post their views on here. My disappointment was purely voiced regarding incorrect and unfair accusations ONLY.
Also, I would just like to advise everyone of why I asked several customers not to 'quote' me on salon geek.....this is purely because I dont want anyone who uses this to see me as a regular presence on here as I dont believe it is good for the people wanting to speak freely which is what it is for. As a professional I alsodo not want people to think I am passing messages through my customers to post on Salon Geek for the 'redemption' of Lush-Us Uk.
I reply to my customers emails direct to them as they have sent it direct to me for my comments. I personally feel that is the only rofessional solution.
I really hope this makes sense and I'll disappear now for you guys to continue your chats. Thank you

Bless ya I love lush us and so do my clients xx

Don't know why this thread is still going on if anyone has any problems then call Sam instead of waiting on others calling then posting on here again about it I use lush only ever had problem with hair once and they were very helpful unlike others x

I had to post this, a batch of nail tip extensions I ordered from Lush us have been horrific.

I have 14 years of experience and these are the worst ones EVER !!!

I'm talking about binds literally sliding out, I have to tell you there's no product on the hair to make this happen, nor is the shampoo harsh... They are just coming out! Out of 125 there has been at least 40 ( yes 40!!!) come out , this has been in the space of a week.

I did call and fill in a "Quality complaint form" , they were not interested and to,d me there would be " huge financial implications on my part should they test the batch for a problem"
Would not even help or offer a replacement/ refund.
:evil:

Unreal....l seriously would never ever use them again, plus the hair sheds.

This is my experience with Lush, I know you must be thinking its something I did, but, it isn't... Just a nightmare!

Regardless of their hair quality there training is the best around. I trained with them and they are fab! Honestly go for it! You can always pick and choose suppliers afterwards!

Phew - I'm booked on a corse this month and was starting to panic!!!

Just thought I'd ask if anyone has fitted any of the Lush-Us hair from their delivery last week?? I've done 3 sets and each pack is visibly much much thicker - yippee!! Bonds are good as always - result!!! I've personally never had any problems with the bonds on this hair - usually if the bonds are coming out it's more to do with incorrect products or how they were installed :(

I fitted some last week the blonde shed loads and also had loads of black hair in it. Also one pack of hair was a completely different colour! I am now going elsewhere for my hair

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336463087.322204.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336463087.322204.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 107
That certainly isa difference in colour! I know we're all aware that there can be variances in colour in different batches but I would have definately returned that pack and asked for a replacement rather than proceed with the fitting. They've always been very good if ever I've had quibbles with anything :(

I fitted some last week the blonde shed loads and also had loads of black hair in it. Also one pack of hair was a completely different colour! I am now going elsewhere for my hair

I had the same problems luckily it blended in ok but still!

Hi Ladies

Me again. I can categorically say that if there is a problem with hair we will look at it if the terms and conditions are adhered to. We have no problems changing, refunding and replacing unopened packets of hair and we certainly are interested in anything any of our customers have to say good or bad. I cannot comment on any individual complaint as that would be in breach of data protection and also be unprofessional but some information given regarding what our company has said is incorrect and again I urge anyone to contact me with problems to enable me to sort out.

Thank you

Latest posts

Back