Lush Us colour numbers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VRx

Reaction score
Hi I am trying to order from lush us however I have matched my clients colour up to a 4.. lush us in the length I need only have 6 and 5? I dont have a colour swatch for 5 would this be a mix or 4 and 6 does anyone know?

Thanx

5 in Lush Us is about the same depth as a 4 maybe a tad lighter,but it is quite warm. Got a sort of auburn tone to it. I wouldn't really say if you've colour matched to a 4 that the 5 would match. It has got far more tone in it. You might get away with mixing a 3 and a 5 together. Personally I normally just order in a longer length and cut shorter and absorb the cost myself. Annoying I know but it's best to get the right colour and keep the client happy :)

5 in Lush Us is about the same depth as a 4 maybe a tad lighter,but it is quite warm. Got a sort of auburn tone to it. I wouldn't really say if you've colour matched to a 4 that the 5 would match. It has got far more tone in it. You might get away with mixing a 3 and a 5 together. Personally I normally just order in a longer length and cut shorter and absorb the cost myself. Annoying I know but it's best to get the right colour and keep the client happy :)

Good advice. That's the right way to go about it and not try to cheat the client.

Latest posts

Back