Lush-Us hints and tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xsasix

Reaction score
Im doing my second set of extensions tomorrow eeekk!! I'm trying lush-us hair any hints or tips off you super extensionists :) ( I'm trained with Balmain)

Im doing my second set of extensions tomorrow eeekk!! I'm trying lush-us hair any hints or tips off you super extensionists :) ( I'm trained with Balmain)

Insist on proper aftercare, if they don't use correct stuff you won't have a leg to stand on with Lush us if theres a problem. Cut the bonds down.

Thank you ..I have brought the after Care :) I did ask about cutting the bonds down and halving them and they told me not too but they do seem a bit long ...I'm just hoping I've brought enough hair :/ I never panic this much with my hairdressing at all I Spose it will go with experience x

They say you can cut them a tiny bit but not much, for small side bonds you can cut directly down the centre, however even if it's less hair you need the top part of the bond so they can be rolled and have enough glue to keep them in place. Use their aftercare they also sell tangle teezers x

Thank you again ...I will tell my client about the tangle teaser they seem really good
Thanku both for your advice I appreciate it x

Thanku for the advice they turned out fabulous ...I really tested myself because she had a shirt bob ...so if I can do that I can do anything :)

Good on you, well done hun, Bobs are the hardest thing to master do congrats! Lol x

I'll see if I can put the pic on my profile on here I don't know why I can't upload to posts x

Thanku for the advice they turned out fabulous ...I really tested myself because she had a shirt bob ...so if I can do that I can do anything :)

Well done Hun xx

Well done, I've got my second lot of extensions to do on Sunday :)

How long did it take you? X

Thanku....it took me a good 4 hours .I really enjoy it though I didn't realise it had taken so long x

Thanku....it took me a good 4 hours .I really enjoy it though I didn't realise it had taken so long x

Clients always ask me 'do you get bored?' and I reply 'never!' I find it quite therapeutic Myself x

Very therapeutic :) it defiantly relaxs me !! Roll on the next one ::) x

Latest posts

Back