Lush Us order...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hausofhana

Reaction score
Bought hair extensions and it says the payment didn't go through but the money's came out my account? What do I doooo :) xxx

I would ring Lush-Us hun and speak with them. am pretty sure that if you show them a bank statement to say the cash has gone, they will sort it :D

Failing that, contact your bank and explain to them and they may be able to reverse the payment? xx

I would ring Lush-Us hun and speak with them. am pretty sure that if you show them a bank statement to say the cash has gone, they will sort it :D

Failing that, contact your bank and explain to them and they may be able to reverse the payment? xx

I'm panicking as I need it for Thursday, the girl is leaving the country on Sunday!!

I hope it has came out and they get despatched tomorrow :( xx

Definitely give Jo or Sam a ring at the office tomorrow morning first thing hun, I am sure that they can sort it out for you :D xxx

Definitely give Jo or Sam a ring at the office tomorrow morning first thing hun, I am sure that they can sort it out for you :D xxx

I will do, wish me luck! xxx

I bought extensions from lush us on Saturday with the next day tracked delivery option. They got despatched yesterday, and were ready for delivery at my local depot this morning. The post just came and they weren't there!

My client is in at 12.30 tomorrow and I was really needing them
Today as I will not be in to sign for them tomorrow!

Do packages come separate from the post? :( help x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi hun mine never come with the postman they come separate. They come around 2 pm for me normally. Can u let me know if you receive them today as I'm ordering a load of hair tomorrow and need it for Friday. Hope this helps you. X

Hi hun mine never come with the postman they come separate. They come around 2 pm for me normally. Can u let me know if you receive them today as I'm ordering a load of hair tomorrow and need it for Friday. Hope this helps you. X

They better come or I'm stuffed!! :( xx

My Lush-Us orders have always come with the postman? Can you ring the sorting office and arrange to collect it first thing yourself hun x

My Lush-Us orders have always come with the postman? Can you ring the sorting office and arrange to collect it first thing yourself hun x

It's okay hun it did come separate! Never seen that before though... Oh well happy now, this is my first lush us order so cant wait to try out the hair, it looks gorgeous so far xxx

guess your order came then from reading the other thread??? mine don't always come with the postman either lol x

my 1st order with lush-us came at 8am one morning was very shocked we dont normally get post til lunchtime haha

Lush us used to send via courier, they all know where to leave my deliveries, but since they've had a change round it now come via Royal Mail, mine is with my postman, I don't have a permanent postie, do they won't leave in a safe place, bloody annoying now. If you look when you select delivery option, even though you might tick the next day before 1pm, or any others, in brackets they all say " not guaranteed" Therefore we pay extra for guaranteed delivery that isn't actually guaranteed!!

Lush us used to send via courier, they all know where to leave my deliveries, but since they've had a change round it now come via Royal Mail, mine is with my postman, I don't have a permanent postie, do they won't leave in a safe place, bloody annoying now. If you look when you select delivery option, even though you might tick the next day before 1pm, or any others, in brackets they all say " not guaranteed" Therefore we pay extra for guaranteed delivery that isn't actually guaranteed!!

haha yeah i did notice that, thought that was pretty hillarious 'Guaranteed next day delivery (not guaranteed)' :lol: although i probably wouldnt be laughing if i was desperately waiting on an order!

guess your order came then from reading the other thread??? mine don't always come with the postman either lol x

That was another order but yeah! The money was put in a holding account because they detected fraud due to me using my boyfriends card. Used my dads instead, score! ;) kidding of course, but yeah everything is coooool xxx

Yeah, never quite understood that... I think they say it jut as a disclaimer so you can't make a claim if it doesn't come on time! X

That is a bit soft as any claims made would be against Royal Mail not Lush-Us lol xx

I noticed that the other day! I rang up and asked them about it and they said not to worry, the 9am and before 1pm is all guaranteed!

Latest posts

Back