Lush Us vs Bonita

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahluise

Reaction score
Hey!! I know there are so many threads on hair extension suppliers but I am specifically looking for people who have used both Bonita and Lush-us.*

Which one do you prefer looking for a new budget supplier and these two have come down to my final 2 I'm more drawn to Bonita!?

Thanks in advance x

Definitely Bonita!

For quality anyway.... sometimes customer service is not quite top notch but aside from the niceties I cannot fault them.

I don't wish to slate Lush Us, there is no need... they are great for a budget supplier but I have my reasons for recommending Bonita x

Thats fab! Thank you so much for your Recommendation xx

Hey!! I know there are so many threads on hair extension suppliers but I am specifically looking for people who have used both Bonita and Lush-us.*

Which one do you prefer looking for a new budget supplier and these two have come down to my final 2 I'm more drawn to Bonita!?

Thanks in advance x

Hi I currently use foxy - can I ask I you have and if you find these brands better and are they more expensive ?

Hey!
Yes i have used foxy and to be honest i didn't like them they went all dry really quickly and really tangly! Although they are cheap i would rather pay that little but more on my budget for better quality? Sorry did you say you use foxy if so what do you think? I can't see your reply. They seem to have good feedback on the Facebook! And when the hair first arrived it was lovely and thick and soft! But like i said after a few washes the quality faded a lot with correct aftercare

Yeah these two brands are a little bit more expensive than foxy*

Xx

Latest posts

Back