Lush-Us wefts/weaves in general

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bronzebrunette

Reaction score
hello! wondering how many of you do weaving and is this something yous find popular?? i did a wee course in april that covered weave and glue extensions, and today had a try on someone who works in the salon. just used wefts that she already had but obviously if i was to start offering this i would like to be ordering it from somewhere and had a look on the lush-us website just there the now. ive ordered pre-bonded from them before so have their colour ring/consultation sheets, are the wefts any good?? and how much hair would you use on 1 head or does this depend on the client??

I don't do braided weave but I do micro wefts( using rings)
I've used Lushus for the wefts.and found then quite good but I prefer hair planet for that budget. I personally find 1 pack is ok on fine to medium hair.....but if they have thick hair or like it fuller I use 2 packs

Hiya guys sorry to jump in on this thread ive tried micro rings and sewing the wefts on thro the rings and looks great but only lasted a month. How long do u get out of your ring/weft applications? X

I've used Lushus for the wefts.and found then quite good but I prefer hair planet for that budget. I personally find 1 pack is ok on fine to medium hair.....but if they have thick hair or like it fuller I use 2 packs

Hi, sorry to interrupt but you've used Both hair from lush us and hair planet. I want to buy a weft so I can use it for clip ins on myself before I order hair for a client. What quality do you think is better out of lush us and hair planet?? X

Hiya guys sorry to jump in on this thread ive tried micro rings and sewing the wefts on thro the rings and looks great but only lasted a month. How long do u get out of your ring/weft applications? X
They need to be repositioned every 4-6 weeks. My clients still wear them for a total of 12 weeks x

thanx i'll have a look at hair planet too. did a quick search on here and theres not much on hair weaves its an odd one, because i seem to see and hear girls talking about getting/wanting them done all the time - then on the flip side theres not much out there for pros ive hardly seen any courses on it etc?? i actually an e-mail the other day about a course coming up in 'Malaysian sew in weave' from the company i did my course in - no braids, no glue, no heat apparently.... never heard of it in my puff, but im intrigued!! :suprised:

Latest posts

Back