Luxury facial!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marian

Reaction score
Oh I can't wait! Hubby gave me a voucher for a local beauty salon and I have booked in tommorow for a 'skin privilage treatment'. On the leaflet it states:

"This two in one facial is sheer indulgence. You will receive deep cleansing, computer prrgrammed lymph drainage, manual massage, phycocorail mask as well as hand treatment!"

Im so looking forward to two hours of pure heaven! Hopefully when I come out of the salon he wont know me:)!

wow nice prezzy sounds good
tracy x:)

that sounds lovely

let us know how it went

I will let you all know how it goes tommorow, it has been so long since I've had a facial and I'm so excited at the thought of a bit of me time!

It sounds heavenly!! I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Anybody actually heard of things mentioned in facial?

Well Im just back from my facial and I floated home! It was heaven! I had a head neck and shoulder massage, arm and hand massage, heated mitts, steam cleansing and loads of creams and lotions applied. I will definately be having one of these jobbies again!

Glad you enjoyed it, sounds like something all of us could do with atm after all the rush of Christmas xx

Mmmm...my present from hubby was a pamper day too! But he booked me in as a surprise jusr before christmas so theoretically I could be all pampered and relaxed for the big day!

Then he went and got flu and i got all frazzled again running round like an idiot trying to get everything sorted AND look after him, so he's sending me back for another session in January! A full body aromathreapy massage - heaven!

Mmmm...my present from hubby was a pamper day too! But he booked me in as a surprise jusr before christmas so theoretically I could be all pampered and relaxed for the big day!

Then he went and got flu and i got all frazzled again running round like an idiot trying to get everything sorted AND look after him, so he's sending me back for another session in January! A full body aromathreapy massage - heaven!

Sounds like you deserve at least 3:)

Latest posts

Back