Luxury manicure & pedicure products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmyyLouisee

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a ''Luxury set of products'' ...
at the minute i use the ASP manicure and pedicure range as thats what i trained in. However, i feel like i'm cheating everyone out as such, with offering a 'luxury' and a 'basic' manicure all using the same line. Im thinking of using my ASP line for the basic, and investing slightly abit more money to make the luxury treatment more special.

The products have to be
NOT be tested on animals,
still with in a reasonable price range (i have a next to none clientelle atm)
I quite like the idea of using natural, organic products but any advise/ experience/ suggestions are always welcome :)

They way I look at it, when you talking about luxury, is more about the pampering not so much the brand. So express mani is file, shape, polish. Luxury mani is file, shape, warm finger soak, cuticle work, arm and hand massage then polish. If it was pedicure I would have a nice peppermint foot soak, skin file, foot and lower leg massage. I like your idea of natural, organic products though, I think that would be a really appealing selling point x

Have you looked at Neal’s yard? I use them in both my express, normal manicure/ ped and luxury! I use the wild rose beauty balm for cuticles, hand wash as soak, and hand cream for massage. To make the luxury more luxurious I use a scrub on the hands/ feet and use a mask which I then use a heated mit/ boot to help the mask to work extra well. Hope that helps.

Have you looked at Neal’s yard? I use them in both my express, normal manicure/ ped and luxury! I use the wild rose beauty balm for cuticles, hand wash as soak, and hand cream for massage. To make the luxury more luxurious I use a scrub on the hands/ feet and use a mask which I then use a heated mit/ boot to help the mask to work extra well. Hope that helps.

With using neals yard can you get them a cost price when buying them? Or do you just buy off the shelf? I’m doing The gel bottle training and they don’t offer a product line with there brand so trying to find a nice manicure and pedicure products to use along side it.

Latest posts

Back