LVL lash lift fail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jillxyz

Reaction score
h

Last edited:
Yes I would go back and speak to them. They should last 4-6 weeks. They probably won't re-process them right away. With my system, you can only lift every 8 weeks. So they might refund or ask you to come back in x weeks and they re-do them for free

Yes I would go back and speak to them. They should last 4-6 weeks. They probably won't re-process them right away. With my system, you can only lift every 8 weeks. So they might refund or ask you to come back in x weeks and they re-do them for free
Thanks for the response. As a salon owner yourself, would you think it would be inappropriate to ask for a different discounted service to my lashes instead? E.G. lash extensions? I am just reluctant to ask for another round of LVL again because of lash damage/another disappointment!

I'm not a salon owner unfortunately, self-employed, renting a room.

I would see what they offer first as I'm sure they would want to compensate you for the disappointing service. They might offer a refund, then you can decide if you'd like to try another treatment. If they suggest another lift, then just express your concerns and take it from there

Latest posts

Back