LVL lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eyelovebeauty

Reaction score
Hi everyone ,

I am trained in LVL lash's but since they have changed those products recently I am not getting the same results and my lifts are not as good as before, has anyone else found this? And can any one recommend another good lash lift system?

Flirties is brilliant too, I think a lot of people are having issues with the lvl at the moment but I've seen nouveau trying to help people online so hopefully you'll get sorted.
You can get samples from Flirties x

Hi everyone ,

I am trained in LVL lash's but since they have changed those products recently I am not getting the same results and my lifts are not as good as before, has anyone else found this? And can any one recommend another good lash lift system?
Flirties is brilliant too, I think a lot of people are having issues with the lvl at the moment but I've seen nouveau trying to help people online so hopefully you'll get sorted.
You can get samples from Flirties x
I am having huge problems with the new 'improved' formula. Why on earth change something when it worked perfectly well before unless for third own financial gain. I am getting several disappointed clients who have had fantastic results in the past go away unsatified. I am loosing confidence and money and my reputation in the mean time.

Hello, I've found my lifts are better with the new formula. If you go on their Facebook page they had put some trouble shooting advice on there x

3 oh therapists are the same. Tried leaving on for 14/7 and didn't make a difference. Seems to be that you're not supposed to put on hardly any glue with the new ones as it acts as a barrier which it didn't really do before

I am also having problems, I have been advised to use less bonded, although I don't use much at all, feeling very despondent.

We used to have great results but now no one is lifting so we're having to redo it 2 weeks later and they still don't lift. This is every client with three of us doing LVL's.

We're just trailing Flirties after reading posts on here. 4/4 so far with outstanding lifts. Mouth dropping like LVL used to be way back in the day.

And from what I can work out, it costs 40% less to do.

I have just booked my nouveau extend, lvl and SVS course after reading this I'm thinking maybe I should cancel off the LVL & look at flirties? Would anyone recommend this x

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I'm getting really frustrated because I'm getting the lifts but then clients are coming back saying they aren't lasting in fact I did my mums lashes on Thursday and they have dropped already, I've used less bonding and haven't noticed a difference...I posted on the nl:ultimatelashforum twice and they won't post the comments on there they keep private messaging me. I think they are trying to mask the fact that they have a big problem!! Seriously considering trying another brand! The lack of correspondence is disgusting. Also I don't no if you girls were told but I'm
Guessing we have to re-patch test all of our regulars with the new products? No-one has told us though!

You're not alone!
I've been doing LVL for over 3 years and the results have been great.
I'm finding the new blister packs a nightmare.
The bonder and serum are gloopy and the lift isn't as good. My clients who have been having the treatment for ages are also reacting to the yellow product.
Nouveau will not acknowledge my concerns.
I've built a good business and client base which is gradually reducing with clients starting to react and others not satisfied with the lift, therefore rebooking elsewhere for other lash lifts.

I would like to add to this. Old system, never had a problem. New system for the first time yesterday, one side lifted and the other didn't! Rang in and was told that it was one of those things. I didn't do anything any differently from when I used the old system. What happened? I haven't got a clue. Client unhappy so gave her a refund. What else could I do under the circumstances. I don't understand why they changed the old formula. I like the blister packs and I really like the patch test kits but after one treatment one failure I don't have any faith in the actual products.

Is this the salon system you get from Sally's?

I am so glad to read this thread, I began to doubt my work. Even though I was getting really good lifts. I have lost so many clients through it. So frustrating

Latest posts

Back